Reviews for Whispers of the Gods Side Stories
multishep chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Yay this story is now my happy place after catching up on whispers of the gods, thank you for expanding on the days where Serah and Lightning were still together! As always, stupendous work, I look forward to reading more!

-FS
Riku91 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I thought this was so cute and touching. Lightning's words are always so deep and meaningful especially when there directed towards Serah. I look forward to reading more of these shorts so keep them coming please! :)
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This was such a sweet story. I couldn't but go 'awwwwww!' I loved it. Every moment of it. :)
denebtenoh chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Thank you so much for the shootout!
Loved the chapter! its so easy to see Serahs and Lightnings love for each other! please keep it up!
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Cool chapter. The landing was entertaining.
Xianit chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Interesting little chapter!
Serah is so cute when she fails and Lightning is awesome when she says deep things about their souls...
chaosrin chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Its quite nice. cheers for the update
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very entertaining side story.
Riku91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awww this was so cute! lol! I like that your attempting at writing these little side stories. Serah and Aerith make quite the mischievous duo don't they? lol! Fang is no help either with her instigation. Poor Lightning it seems like she has a lot on her hands between her duties and taking care of Serah. Expanding the small plot from the main storyline with Vincent was interesting I wonder if he will have a change of heart and befriend the two goddesses. I especially liked the part where he literally handed Aerith and Serah over to Lightning that was funny and cute. lol! I'm definitely looking forward to more of these stories. Please update soon! :D
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm such a sucker for back stories. And this story is no exception. It was beautifully written and l love seeing the light hearted moments not able to be seen in your main story. Keep up the awesome work! I look forward to more pranks by Aerith and Serah. And perhaps so more closer moments between Fang and Light. :)
Xianit chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Thanks for uploading this! I've been wondering what kind of life the gods lived before the fall for a while now. Plus, it's really nice to see Lightning and Serah so happy together!
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome chapter! thank you so much for this early year present! its really good news to know a bit more on depth about Serahs and Lightnings relationship, the years they were happy, and not only the sad and regretful thoughts Lightning always has, though as youve wisely said it, it makes it even sadder for her.
I cant wait for the next chapter!
Aquinomas chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The good old days when the goddesses were happy :'D
Great work as always. Thank you for sharing. It is the first time I left a review as I am not good at writing but like your stories of Final Fantasy. Sorry for my bad english.
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Ahh this was adorable.
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I definitely am going to enjoy this! I hope you update soon! :)