Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Bookworm1955 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Any more -PLEASE?

The tension is there, Mayborne too, Jack is around and fed up, and as usual not doing his written reports...
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2013? GET BACK TO GODAMN WORK!
Wow, I was on the edge of my seat (well, I was in bed) there, it was amazingly written! I would love to see more of this written because it's a great concept and I hope to at least see a couple more chapters!
Samisim chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I just read this and I'm hooked. I hope you decide to continue with this little gem, oh the possibilities!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Gah, why the cliffy? Hope you can update soon, I'm loving it so far!
Kirbydo chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Awesome start! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
Tinkerbelletink chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
What a great story! Please don't leave us hanging like this.
Kate chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Please post more! You're one of my favorite withers and I can't wait to find out what happens.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You haven't posted for awhile. I hope all is well with you.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Please write more of this!
Neverendingimagination chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
When are you posting the next chapter?

I'm hooked, I have my suspicions as to who is in her bed and why the others don't talk to her.

I really want to know why Dr Sam is working for Maybourne.

The suspense is killing me already :)
flyingdocbrett chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Well I finally had the time to read up in this syory and I have to say wow. I wonder who the guy is in her bed but I can surely guess. Hope you will continue soon :)
SG1-shipper chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Please continue! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
what a mean cut...more soon please
Ciliegiacara chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Man, what a cliffhanger! Can't wait to read what happens although I do have my suspicions :-). Good work until now, very secretive! As always, you achieve quite the right balance between giving clues and withholding crucial information. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 1/19/2013