Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
A Rae Lin chapter 3 . 10/27
I am sure you hear this a lot but I would really like to see what happens next...this story has a fantastic beginning, don't leave me hangin...
steadfast chapter 3 . 10/6
Do you think you will finish this?
LadyOthala chapter 3 . 8/1
What! Nooooooo! Please please please please please please! For all the shippers out there finish this story!
Kara Thrace chapter 3 . 7/13
No! What a cruel place to leave us! :)
I'm really liking this story, can't wait to see where it goes.
Fingers crossed that's Jack, ha!
Bookworm1955 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Any more -PLEASE?

The tension is there, Mayborne too, Jack is around and fed up, and as usual not doing his written reports...
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Wow, I was on the edge of my seat (well, I was in bed) there, it was amazingly written! I would love to see more of this written because it's a great concept and I hope to at least see a couple more chapters!
Samisim chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I just read this and I'm hooked. I hope you decide to continue with this little gem, oh the possibilities!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Gah, why the cliffy? Hope you can update soon, I'm loving it so far!
Kirbydo chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Awesome start! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
Tinkerbelletink chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
What a great story! Please don't leave us hanging like this.
Kate chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Please post more! You're one of my favorite withers and I can't wait to find out what happens.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You haven't posted for awhile. I hope all is well with you.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Please write more of this!
Neverendingimagination chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
When are you posting the next chapter?

I'm hooked, I have my suspicions as to who is in her bed and why the others don't talk to her.

I really want to know why Dr Sam is working for Maybourne.

The suspense is killing me already :)
flyingdocbrett chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Well I finally had the time to read up in this syory and I have to say wow. I wonder who the guy is in her bed but I can surely guess. Hope you will continue soon :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »