Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Femalefan chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I'm guessing that Ron is the spy due to the Weasley family (minus the twins, and maybe Charlie, Bill, and Ginny) being loyal to Dumbledore. There were a few grammar and spelling errors like Dobby's name.
rmiser1994 chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
that was a sweet confession by sirius . ... cannot wait to read more! .
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
awww that first hug after a trauma is so great
yaoichallenge21 chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
Wow, this is truly an amazing story and i cant wait to read more! I had recentally had a simular idea, having Harryt more like the original, and him being put into Slytherin. Its amazing tho. Its alot more thought out than i would have been able to make it, and has alot of wonderful plot bunnies. I definately prefer ur version. Mine would be pitiful in comparison, lol. Im also happy about what recentally happened. Them getting caught and Draco's reaction was icing on the cake. :) Anyways, im loving this story and cant wait for ur next update. Keep it coming!
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
Love this chapter ending!
Please Update Again!
Jassxx3 chapter 22 . 2/9/2015
This is brilliant! I love this story so much! I know you haven't updated this in a couple of years but it would be great if you could continue it :) xx
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
this story is awesome...i really love the plot and i adore the new lucius,severus,draco,harry and sirius...i absolutely love the relationships harry has developed with the rest of the characters and i hate narcissa...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update as soon as you can...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
This is an interesting story! I hope you write more.
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Love it plz update soon
Rabi Rabbits chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Oh! This is SO good!
I seriously hope that you're hoping to continue with this story! All of this makes me so happy!
Also, I really want to see Harry become the legal age so Severus can have his lovey-dovey scene too!
Please continue!

With Love,
RRR
Ashlin Raine chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I have a few problems. One, I just wanted to say that it maybe a good idea to have a beta. Your spelling is a bit off (trust me, I am not the best speller either). The other problem is that when Narcissa finally came home in this chapter, she said that it was at age twelve that Hogwarts was started, but that is wrong. It's eleven that they start Hogwarts unless they are like Hermione and has her birthday after September 1st, so that they turn twelve after they start Hogwarts.
violetdusk12 chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Why hasn't this been updated?
Okay so I'm in love with your story!
I love the interaction between all of the characters, you have done a wonderful job. I find myself squealing at all of the gushy adorable parts.
Does Neville have a crush on Draco? Love this idea!
Please please please continue this AMAZING story, I really cannot wait for the Snarry part.
bellemorte1323 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Please please continue this! Need more!
MystSnare chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Come-on girl update *.* will you have time during the summer? I've been following this since the beginning... havin withdrawal symptoms from all these marvelous 'someday-might-be-finished' stories ;)
MystSnare chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
This is an amazing story :) please continue when u have time - wow that siri-luc part was rather interesting - loved the kids' reaction to it XP