Reviews for Where the Heart Is
yaoichallenge21 chapter 22 . 2/25
Wow, this is truly an amazing story and i cant wait to read more! I had recentally had a simular idea, having Harryt more like the original, and him being put into Slytherin. Its amazing tho. Its alot more thought out than i would have been able to make it, and has alot of wonderful plot bunnies. I definately prefer ur version. Mine would be pitiful in comparison, lol. Im also happy about what recentally happened. Them getting caught and Draco's reaction was icing on the cake. :) Anyways, im loving this story and cant wait for ur next update. Keep it coming!
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 2/15
Love this chapter ending!
Please Update Again!
Jassxx3 chapter 22 . 2/9
This is brilliant! I love this story so much! I know you haven't updated this in a couple of years but it would be great if you could continue it :) xx
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
this story is awesome...i really love the plot and i adore the new lucius,severus,draco,harry and sirius...i absolutely love the relationships harry has developed with the rest of the characters and i hate narcissa...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update as soon as you can...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
This is an interesting story! I hope you write more.
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Love it plz update soon
Rabi Rabbits chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Oh! This is SO good!
I seriously hope that you're hoping to continue with this story! All of this makes me so happy!
Also, I really want to see Harry become the legal age so Severus can have his lovey-dovey scene too!
Please continue!

With Love,
RRR
Ashlin Raine chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I have a few problems. One, I just wanted to say that it maybe a good idea to have a beta. Your spelling is a bit off (trust me, I am not the best speller either). The other problem is that when Narcissa finally came home in this chapter, she said that it was at age twelve that Hogwarts was started, but that is wrong. It's eleven that they start Hogwarts unless they are like Hermione and has her birthday after September 1st, so that they turn twelve after they start Hogwarts.
violetdusk12 chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Why hasn't this been updated?
Okay so I'm in love with your story!
I love the interaction between all of the characters, you have done a wonderful job. I find myself squealing at all of the gushy adorable parts.
Does Neville have a crush on Draco? Love this idea!
Please please please continue this AMAZING story, I really cannot wait for the Snarry part.
bellemorte1323 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Please please continue this! Need more!
MystSnare chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Come-on girl update *.* will you have time during the summer? I've been following this since the beginning... havin withdrawal symptoms from all these marvelous 'someday-might-be-finished' stories ;)
MystSnare chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
This is an amazing story :) please continue when u have time - wow that siri-luc part was rather interesting - loved the kids' reaction to it XP
Blackdmun16 chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
I love this story and where it is going. There are some really good spots and some not so good spots that maybe your Beta missed, if you don't have one it might me a good idea to ask someone. I would really like it if you continued with this story so please update soon.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
It wasn't 'boring', I just found Severus' dialogue to be weird. Even if he is acting overtly sentimental for him, you have his speech too layed back. He's more refined and intelligent, and should talk as such.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Plenty of run-on sentences, you could definitely use a Beta. I think I'll read a bit more to gauge the story.