Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
ThirstyFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/10
You may never read this but GOD! I'm reading most of you stories and I have to say you're such a talented writer. I usually am not one for fluff stories preferring more hardcore stories but this stuff is totally awesome!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was so perfect. Right amount of cuteness and you had everyone's characters down to a tee, even in an au. Huge smiles
darkestfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Sequel Pls with destiel on top
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Do you think you can make a sequel to this. Pls with destiel on top.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Such a sweet ending!

AND THANK YOU FOR THE ZAC BASHING! IT NEEDS TO BE DONE MORE! Also the fact that you didn't make Meg an evil slut made me happy
PureAtHeart37 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Too cute
God chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story is perfect in so many ways and it's just fucking wow.
Aliniah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was awesome! I love that Dean was ready to take on everyone in that party to defend Cas. And I'm glad Zachariah got what was coming to him...although a punch on the nose from Dean wouldn't have hurt. Great fic
AHawkes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww that was so sweet. I loved it!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
ITS SO AWESOME AND HOT AND SWEET AND JUST LEAVE ME HERE FLIALING OVER EMOTIONS!
Perfect mate, fricking perfect :D
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aw, this is such utter perfection! Brilliantly written and I fell in love from the start! xx
precious1075 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved this. It was sweet and tender and just enough plot to want to see how they finally got together. Love how homophobic Zachariah was handled and the last little x-mas scene was brilliant. The sex was slow and wonderfully written. Thank you.
steve-newlin chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it. :]
XXSilverDoeXX chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Loved it! It was sweet and such a great fic! Thanks for sharing.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2013