Reviews for The Ramblings of a Possessive Man
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved it crazy sexy and possessive Edward and he was creepy too hahahaha but they work like that thank you
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
so goood!
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Good story,but poor Bella having to cope with a possesive Edward.
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
If you would like to follow this story, and see if Edward gets the help he needs. Follow over on Carolinacullen2012. Thanks and thanks to all that have followed and reviewed.
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:) loved this
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
im sorry but your edward is in need of a good therapist. far to controlling and possessive. she wasnt allowed to meet other people when they were dating? she has to show him every day what she is doing and he has to approve that, wtf. nothing sexy about that at all.
Fairusa84 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm sorry, but a husband as controlling as this Edward just doesn't sit well with me. And to have Bella accept his explanation for his behavior so easily, then actually rewarding him with a blowjob... IDK...

I appreciate the effort you took in constructing the story behind his possessive tendencies, though. And I'm glad you had him realize he needs help dealing with his issues.
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i hope Edward can relax now! He is a little creepy...but beautiful (sigh)!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Loved the story, would like to see this Edward get the help he needs. Hope this story continues.
AllyVera chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I enjoyed this Edward.. I love his lack of Gaydar! LOL

And I love the fact he is possessive over his little girl too... God forbid when she is old enough to have a boyfriend *winks* Thank you for sharing your story.
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm glad that Bella had some passive qualities too!

He was really possessive, and I get why Bella wouldn't tell him who she was going with.

I had a feeling she was expecting, yay! That's beautiful!

Great story!
Ikkuh chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Sweet!
shyshy1016 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
this should so be continued... it would be great... poor edward... he should see a therapist... work on that trust issue... i hope you continue this when the contest is over...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
there's nothing sexy about this edward's behavior. he's sick, controlling and abusive. women who think man like him attractive are, like edward, in need of therapy.
Miss Mlyn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Edward is funny as hell.
I love this story!