Reviews for Objection!
Sir Punchula chapter 10 . 3/27
At this point, I've noticed a few trends in your writing here that I need to address, and that you might look out for if you ever decide to rewrite your series in the future.

To start, I noticed that you hardly have any physical descriptions of your characters. this can be understandable with the canon characters (with tge old chestnut of "if we're reading this, we should be familiar with them), but it happens with the original characters as well, which is a bit frustrating. I was really excited when I heard that you'd be introducing a new prosecutor; I thought to myself, "Oh, neat, we'll get to see a new prosecutor." I was really disappointed when all that we're given about him is that he has a nasal voice, which might as well make him one of the Paynes.

Second, your use of pacing and narrative suspense is a little off. I thought it was clumsy to simply come out and tell us "oh, by the way, Phoenix is in love with Maya," and the evil scheme going on in the background seems a little forced, too. I would have preferred to see things either gradually becoming clear (as in the case with Nick and Maya), or things coming as a surprise, rather than a nameless, faceless person twirl their villain mustache at another nameless, faceless person.
Sir Punchula chapter 6 . 3/27
Good chapter, but something strikes me as odd, here: in this chapter, Phoenix is said to still not know how to drive, but in chapter one, we're told that Phoenix drove Trucy to St. Louis, over a day's travel away. Did Phoenix just use a string of long-distance train rides then?
Make a sequel! Please! :)

- Cahill23
happydeath3 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
umm tiny mistake in your writing trucy wasnt murdered just kiddnaped
Hikari R chapter 40 . 11/21/2013
A magnificent piece of work indeed! I'm definitely reading the sequel! Idc if I have 79 to catch up on. I'm reading it for sure.
Hikari R chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Witness: After the defendant picked up the victim, I followed him for a while, until I got to a waterfall. I couldn't find him and the only other thing I saw was a cave, but he couldn't have gotten there, so I went back.
Me: OBJECTION! The witness couldn't have followed him bc there was only Pearl's footprints on the ground (according to how I'm understanding the story)!
HomicidalSally chapter 40 . 7/18/2013
Very well written story! I thought I was actually playing part of the game! There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but that's a given in writing. Even my stories have slip ups! Anyway, I would give this a nine out of ten if I had to rate it. I guess this story is popular for a reason!

Keep up the good work!

HomicidalSally
AA Addict chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This story rocked the house down! I loved the suspense! I was reading this in bed, it was 1:00am and I couldn't put it down! But let me get this straight: Maya was engaged to Jonathan, then she kissed Apollo, and THEN she's dating Lloyd?! Poor Phoenix! His heart must be like /3! I'm trying to find the continuous objection, but to no avail! On fanfiction, I've read only two other stories which are as good as this. Rest of the pieces and Pearl saves the future. And I've read a lot of fanfiction! ;-) Sorry for blurting out random stuff in my review! I'll end this review by giving it 10/10!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
"I hope she doesn't hat me for this". Hahahahaha! I can just imagen her putting a hat on Pheonix!
sonicboy678 chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
As soon as he mentioned the croissant had a liquid filling, I got concerned and suspected that the filling was berry-based. The reaction (anaphylaxis) and the description of the exact filling only confirmed my fear.
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 40 . 2/23/2013
Aw, the story is over! -Sob!- I really liked this story! The only things I didn't like was the Apollo/Maya thing and Eldoon's death. I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/23/2013
Your story has such an amazing quality that you should publish it, honestly. Also, why didn't Phoenix confess his love? After all, this is a love story, right...?
Cristoph474 chapter 40 . 2/22/2013
It's not my habit, but now it's stronger than me. Time for my "review of the whole story". So, plot: surprisingly good. I could not stop myself from reading each chapter. Next, the characters. Every person what was created for this fanfic in my book is better than the Capcom characters. I was kinda disappointed about mr. Eldoon's death, but the story compensated it. To be honest, the only thing what wasn't good in my opinion is his death. So my final verdict for this story is: 9.9 out of 10 It's a MUST READ!
Psychochiken chapter 40 . 2/22/2013
Awesome! Way to kick ass! Loved it all the way! Can't wait for the sequel!
Cristoph474 chapter 39 . 2/21/2013
Suspense is killing me. There comes GRANDE FINALE. Cannot wait. I will miss the story also, but there will be a sequel, so "King Died, Long Live The King"
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »