Reviews for Death Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Be
senawario chapter 1 . 4/27
awesome story! I'm keeping a copy around to read at regular intervals!
jon reeve chapter 4 . 1/24
Wait, he apologizes to Snape, and Snape gets to lay with the Greengrass? He doesn't even get a return apology. I call foul.
King of the Souls chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
this story is amazing.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Good grins, and nicely done!
gbakermatson chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
"Mummy? Daddy?"
Tears. So many tears.
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
i usually like more action in the storys and less "Harem" but this one was like the longest epologue ive ever read, lots of jokes and fun. Im glad i read it.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Interesting start to a story, with a focused and practical Harry.
thisrandomdude chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
OMFG, this is awesome! I was in stitches trough the entiry story. there is one thing i can only dream of: the sex scenes all written out. anyway, thankx for a awesome story
Zedaar chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Nice fun fic, although I was half expecting James to ask Severus to pass on a 'message' to Remus from them all. Snape's reaction would have been priceless.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
sorry i cant read anymore. this is just so... hypicorate and unrealistic even IF this was possible in all its forms. no way is harry like this. there are tons of good humans, black WOULD NOT be in any form of heaven.

there are also ALOT of assumptions of people and there reasons with taking in acount other possibilities.

the durlsy? face value. we know they were FORCED to take harry in and we know petunia was hurt by lilly and snape as well with magic.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
WHAT! but black tried to KILL snape! as a kid!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
um potions would be more useful than transfig would be though since transfig is temporary magic. basically fake so i dont understand his thinking.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Modern day age of consent in the UK is 16 years old. Go back in time to an earlier point in the British culture, like the wizarding world seems to mirror, and it’s even earlier. There would be no crime in Tonks having sex with Harry at 15, his current age, either by modern day law or the laws of a century ago.

All the other reasons he gave are valid for why they shouldn’t have sex, but the legal stuff he (likely) got wrong as obviously Rowling was silent on this issue of British wizarding law in a series of children’s books.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Liked this, it's very Heinleinesque
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
O.K., that was totally weird... SATAN?! I mean like "W.T.F?!"