Reviews for The Center Cannot Hold But It Can Change
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my goodness...Pitch is going to become dream Batman!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wonderful! The concept itself is both amazing a realistic, really refreshing when looking at the world of RotG and the real world together. You've done a wonderful job, it really left me wanting more!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my Chaos! You have to write a sequel for this! Its awesome!
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I approve of this. A lot. This is how it should be. THIS is what they should be doing. Both protecting the children, in their own special ways, and both giving their own brand of center to the world. Pitch was right. What goes together better than cold and dark? Jack and him could do wonders together, and I'm thrilled to see a fic that touches on that so very well.
moonyrocks13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
yes, you should totally continue this!
JustPlainOldMe chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was a lovely story. I loved the depth of it, how it explored the darker sides of the Guardians and what they stood for. It expressd both sides of the story, which you portrayed in an amazing way. Please continue writing, your work is simply beautiful.
KeidaHattori chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wow...i really liked that. would LOVE a one-shot of one of the nightmares
blackkyu chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nicely done!
sanitysugar chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this fic so much, it completely brightened my day after another fic that made me cry. People need to put warnings up about character death damnit! But this was wonderful, I can't wait for more.
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 1/8/2013