Reviews for Naruto: The Unbreakable Bonds
Dovakiin Reader chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I wish you had internet so u could keep posting damn well ill read some of your other stories
Dovakiin Reader chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Posting to show my support
Dovakiin Reader chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Its unbelivable how these people treat naruto seriously
Dovakiin Reader chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
My heart was racing at that uchiha fight keep these chapters coming
Dovakiin Reader chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Well then oviously you dont know hinata very well than what you think you do moron she is shy and tends to stay away from vilonce
Dovakiin Reader chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I loved this chapter it really got me going and i hope you have somthing in mind for those brats that messed with hinata
Dovakiin Reader chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
My bad i did not realize i wasnt signed in so yeah sorry ultimatedbzmaniac
Dovakiin Reader chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Sorry those 3 geust post are mine
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I like the dramatic irony and the vocab but could you be a little bit less repeatitive all and all relly good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Thank god let saske have sakura i am liking the story and look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I like the story so far and in the summary above you mention Hinata. H so i hope it is a naruhina fanfic i also look foward to following you and reading your stories keep postin
bostafu chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
wtf Hinata was under a supposed training, and yet she didnt do anything at all? And Naruto who hasn't done any training was still able to land a few punches _ Damn I was waiting and waiting for Hinata to do SOMETHING and all she did was cry her eyes out and say stop it.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter and I like the seriousness of Kakashi, but while I can handle the Naruhina as long as there is ZERO Sakura bashing and she stays his friend/sister-figure I can live with it:) Just no bashing, there is way too much of that going around lately!
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I like this so far! :D please continue!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Dang, I feel bad over this big time!