Reviews for Meant to be
RoryFaller chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I loved the reunion and Nona's reaction ;-)

Gale getting flustered would be nice to see portrayed by Liam on the big screen ;-)

I was a little upset Madge didn't get a kissed hand, but I know the Hawthorne charm will be on display so I'll forgive you ;-)

Nice way of showing their comfort right away by Madge revealing her secrets so readily.

Rory
RoryFaller chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
You know how much I love your take on Gale and Madge. So many people make them hate each other and then fall in love. I find it overdone and very unlikely. Your bantering, friendly Gadge that will turn into something more is a refreshing change from all the angst ;-)

I'm very glad you started and will finish this story!

Rory
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Great chap im so glad gald did something! i cant wait to read the next chap so much is going down in the one so update again!
Linda chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Archtur turned out to be a real snake and a stupid one at that. Does he really think there's nothing wrong with what he did? Sure he's just using her name and that's all he's doing. Glad Gale's there. I love the confidence Gale has in himself...just enough to be sexy but not so much that he crosses into arrogance. I love it. I wish Madge had seen him.

Nice way of incorporating Gale's conversation with Archtur into Madge and Linda moment. Madge is too nice...misunderstood him? No Madge he's been lying about you. Poor Madge.

The poker bit was great. So Gale just threw the game. It's not about the money but for avid poker players that's a big deal. Good job showing how much she means to him.

Go Madge with the slap and I love Gale's punch. Even with his left hand he broke teeth? Nice! Imagine if he'd punched with his right. Loved the secret service agents arresting Archtur but keeping in mind Gale's wishes.

The closet scene and Paylor scenes were priceless. I think Gale was fishing for some more kissing time. I like that they still joke around with each other. After all that's how this story started.
andinify chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
What do I think? I LOVE IT TO PIECES.

Gah Gale is just asdfjgjvnrvirjfaiijrtiuefkcv hjjkdiaerh I cant say anything about him other than he's AWESOME. Meh, you pictured him in such a good way, really. And Madge, poor her she's been through so much :(

ARCHTUR. If Gale didnt kill you then I would.

Wait. So... Brittany Paylor, huh? Okay, let me laught it up first xD

Overall, awesome chapter. Update soon! c:
Hawtsee chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Wow, Archter has balls of steel. He must have to say those things about Gale, when Gale was standing right there. Idiot. I love that Gale was so intimidating that Archtur spilled everything he'd been up and didn't even try to lie or cover it up. That's a pretty awesome superpower.

Gale and Madge's relationship has developed so beautifully and so wonderfully throughout this fic. I love them together. Need them to be together officially.
Dendroica chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Yay new chapter!

Love it. Wow, so much quick action at the party - I'm looking forward to see how things fall with Stu learning the truth. I'm sure that Gale & Madge will be only too happy to set him straight, whatever Archtur says. Great incorporation of the misinformation Archtur's been spreading - he is unbelievable still trying to manipulate Madge. Glad she's not going to buy his BS.

Nice details on Paylor and on the shared closets - though I had to wonder if Madge moved underclothes too (too practical not to, or too embarrassed to do it?).

We all know Gale doesn't want to go to sleep ... I can just imagine him trying to control himself when she kisses his chest ... but it has been a long eventful night, and you're right about them having so much to talk about. Cute bit at the end. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Love, love, love! Fantastic chapter! I completely enjoyed reading it. That sneaky Archtur is no good. I hope Gale finds out what's going on...

And how will that favor with Mora going to turn out...?
love rosie3 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
I think Gale should punch him, what a jerk (I think I say that every chapter lol). But glad Madge realized she is over him and she was so adorable wit her jealousy.
Dendroica chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Gotta love Madge's realization how Archtur can't compare to Gale! Glad she wants to talk with Gale about things too ... they have a lot to talk about - in a chapter or two?
Really interesting to see Gale's thoughts in this chapter and the last. And nice to see Madge's jealousy when Gale flirts with Mora, and Gale's confidence when Madge dances with Archtur. Yay, for Gale sweeping her off her feet on the dance floor.
Lots of revelations and potential for future development here!
Wow, dramatic ending! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Dendroica chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Rory and Nona - I love it!
Ooh Archtur showing up - I hope Madge doesn't let him walk all over her or barge back into her life - she's so close to accepting her feelings for Gale! But bringing the three of them together to a party - is this where you've been heading?
Dendroica chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
So much going on here!
I really like how after Gale or Madge say something, you continue into what they are thinking and not saying, and enjoyed how you incorporated a Posy-Madge interaction from the victor dinner.

I think you nailed it with the siblings' reaction to Katniss, and Vick's perception of Gale & Madge. There's great chemistry between Gale & Vick (& Madge) here.
Lovely ending - how Madge is worried about repeating her past while Gale is like, you are not Katniss.
RiaMarie1281 chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Loved it! I like how Madge is getting more independent but still needing Gale. Can't wait to read more.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
That was fun. I was pleasantly surprised that they both handled seeing each other there unexpectedly so well. I was completely expecting them to have a fight because Madge was with Archtur. Glad you didn't go that way - I liked this better.
Gale is such a flirt! And Archtur is a real snake. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2013