Reviews for Meant to be
love rosie3 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Aww poor Madge...I felt so bad when she said no one needed to know she was alive. Although it does work out perfectly with canon.

Definitely loving their friendship-it's so refreshing to read a story where they don't hate each other. Not that there is anything wrong with it because I do love those types. Bit its just nice to see something different. :-)
Dendroica chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Love it. You've already set up a great dynamic between them. Can't wait for more.
Tori chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Loving this friendship between them. Can't get enough. More please.
Linda chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
A naked Gale walking around - I think Madge needs to walk in on that. Now I have that image in my head.

Poor Madge. 'There was no one left in this world that needs to know I'm alive'. That's a lot for a teenager to handle.

Poor Hazelle too. And poor Gale, he's really down on himself.

I love their ongoing banter and conversations. Their need to be there for each other is great. I want them to get together but this friendship is too cool. I hope you'll update quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see this update so quickly.

Where is my one shot on Madge's 21st birthday from the other story?
andinify chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
HAHAHA oh my God Gale was hilarious! XD this chapter is flawless I think I've got nothing to say other than.. Update soon! ;)
FirePearl97 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Yes great start! I love getting to read how they grew close to each other! Great job! Can't wait for the next one!
NurseKelly chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Totally loving this story! Interesting that you are starting them out as friends. I want to know more about Madge's past and the past love.
Hawtsee chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I'm frigging loving their friendship. They way the were able to banter but switch to serious topics and back so easily. I think there's real chemistry between them. Loving this.
love rosie3 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Gale was so hilarious especially the line "girls don't fluster him they get flustered around him." :-)
FirePearl97 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! i can't believe gale didn't that she was alive all that time! anyway great chapter and i can't wait for the next one!
Tori chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I love Gale. Poor Madge.

I'm not sure how I feel about the shorter chapters. I like where you are going with this story it's very different from other post Mockingjay stories.

Update soon.
DidiGC2010 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Like the story, very original and different. Breath of fresh air! Like how it's going, hoe u update soon! :)
Linda chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Poor Madge... Not feeling the love from anyone. Gale is hilarious. So he now just assumes that all the women want him? Funny.

That sounds horrible the way Madge was treated by Snow. If Madge led the sheltered life you said then that could be devastating to a 17 year old. I'm glad she ended up in D8 and found Paylor. So what has she been up to for the last decade?

I know I'm impatient.

What she likes for breakfast? Gale, Gale, Gale. I hope he doesn't find out for a very long time.

Great chapter.