Reviews for Meant to be
girlonfire5360 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Definitely off to a good start!
girlonfire5360 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter! I love thoese two!
hunger games2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AMAZING!
Vedastus chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
Love Vick and Lacey, Hazelle and Henry, double pregnancies, twins. Good thing Gale and Madge got their bedroom time before he had to leave to rescue Vick. Loved that Gale knew about her pregnancy. I'm getting starry eyed thinking of looks of love and winks between Gale and Madge. Twins are adorable. Perfect end to a perfect story. I've become a fan of your writing. I may even attempt your long story.
Vedastus chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wedding and honeymoon - amazing. He's such a romantic and Madge is one lucky girl.
Vedastus chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Katniss apologized - that's great. Military base scene was priceless as was the engagement.
Vedastus chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Loved the plan. Poor Madge feeling guilty yet wanting to go through with it. Gale's talk with Hazelle - very touching.
Vedastus chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Madge sitting at the Memorial - very very sad. He needs a really good plan.
Vedastus chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Hazelle and Posy dating in the same day is more than enough to drive Gale crazy. Love the scene with Henry. Really shows what a caring guy Gale is.
Vedastus chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I like Stu and operation drive Gale crazy. I'm completely behind that.
Vedastus chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Brittany? I love it.
Vedastus chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This was another very fun chapter. I have some choice words for Archtur, but I'll refrain myself. I loved the dancing and the flirting especially when he ran his hand over the slit of her dress.
Vedastus chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I loved Vick even more in this chapter. Gale's jealousy was a lot of fun to read and Madge had no clue. Gale's such a romantic buying her a piano. I kept thinking of his intense eyes asking her to play for him. When he asked her to stay and she looked around, I thought, are you crazy? Why would you not stay.
Vedastus chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I loved Rory in this chapter.
Vedastus chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
So I read the rest of this story off line and had to come back to comment on my favorite parts. I love the entire story. It's a perfect, short, feel-good story with some of my favorite characters. When I saw the title of this chapter I just assumed it was going to be more than what it turned out to be but this is a great take on the "benefits".
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »