Reviews for Meant to be
Vedastus chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I think it's off to a great start of a friendship. They both seem lost so it's good to see they found each other. I really like Gale checking her out openly. Please tell me Madge is gonna walk in on a naked Gale at some point.
Vedastus chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I think it sounds great. Gale sounds like a dog. I can't believe he assumes he's gonna get some. I hope Madge proves him wrong which I think she will. I don't see her jumping in the sac with him on first date.
Vedastus chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This sounds very interesting. I'm glad you decided to continue and I get to read a finished story. No waiting.
love rosie3 chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I'm so sorry..I got crazy busy and didn't read any stories for awhile and I thought I reviewed this when I finally caught up. But great ending! Really enjoyed this story :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Loved the story!
Stylin'Fire chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
This is such an amazing story!
AusilinAzure chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
me likey :D
S. Lily Potter chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
I reached the end!

18 chapter in a row lol lol lol I loved the story so much, and I wish a second part in the epilogue lol lol I just fell in love of everyone here. I love how you portrayed all the Hawthorne family's dinamic.

Now, it is time to sleep for me!
S. Lily Potter chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
OMG you have no idea how much I enjoyed this chapter!
filzoficznaJAnka chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
It's my favorite of favorites. And after epilogue I love it even more (I don't know how it's even possible!) Thank you C:
A Fan chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
I don't generally leave reviews and there are only a handful of stories that sustain my interest because several have great beginnings but then they usually get boring and drag on. I wanted you to know that this is the best story I've read on this fandom. It's very unique and very well written. I look forward to reading more from you. Keep writing.
Karawen chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Wow :D I'm glad Vick found someone. The model was hilarious. I'm glad he ended up with the nerdy girl though :D The double pregnancy crazy too, but it happens a lot. Pheromones like to play a big role in a girls body chemistry. Can't wait to start reading the next story. :) My internet is now no longer attached to my phone or apartment, so I will be a little slower in getting to read or post stuff. But I LOVED this ending!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I love Vick
canadianboy98 chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Awesome story! This is one of the best ones I've ever read! Keep writing!
anonime chapter 18 . 3/19/2013