Reviews for Meant to be
RoryFaller chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
You used my scene very well ;-)

This was wonderful. I could talk about it for hours. Vick, Gale, the competing Hawthornes!

And the end is perfect. ;-)

RoryFaller chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
HOT! No way around that release of passion in their kisses.

Poor Madge and Gale not believing they are good enough for the other. I'm glad that at least they aren't running away from the other like most stories. It's refreshing to see that their love for the other is greater than the feelings of inadequacy.

Can't wait for Gale to make her feel cherished. Too bad about the no kisses though ;-(

Wonderful chapter.

RoryFaller chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I remember dating- no texting then- but I'd call and leave a message or send and email and regret it for hours or days after ;-) You captured that so well.

I loved Gale's text about where they would sleep. He was so cute afterwards.

And waking up to him at your door, being swept into his arms... Who couldn't melt!

"I do, but I didn't think you'd be able to control yourself if I was naked," Gale said waggling his eyebrows at her. Before she could get angry at him he continued, "Don't worry, you're not alone; I have that effect on all women."... When I was young, I'd turn red or get mad. Now, I'd say "You're on!" ;-D

I loved that line!

RoryFaller chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Thank you so much for those awesome views of Gale's wardrobe. You know how to dress him for maximum drool-factor ;-D

I loved when he check Madge out and thought 'nope, don't think of her as a sister.'

It's too bad she wants to stay hidden, but understandable.

And I really don't know how any girl could not react to Gale saying he sleeps and walks around in the nude! Madge is such a wimp for not checking that out ;-D

Linda chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
What an amazing end to an amazing story. I loved the epilogue and loved that it was so long.

Hazelle and Henry were as cute as could be. They deserved this happiness. A sensual sexy Hazelle...I love it.

Vick and Lacey were great together. For a while I thought you were introducing Fiona for him but thankfully it turned out to be Lacey. Poor girl had jealousy written all over her face and actions.

Madge and Gale have their hands full with twins and demanding careers. Happy to see their love life is still super hot. I died laughing when Madge pointed out how efficient Gale was being with the twins. I think every married woman has been there. It's one of my favorite parts.

And the sweet sexy Vick comes out. Cute moments for him and Lacey. I laughed again when Gale made him stay in the woods. Poor Lacey she must have been beyond mortified. I can imagine Gale being upset that this own brother didn't know the first thing about survival 101 in the woods. That's really funny. I guess Vick and Lacey will not be glam ping for their honeymoon. I can also imagine Hazelle always telling GLe to not take them camping. Too funny.

And the scene between Gale and Madge about the pregnancy was my favorite. I loved loved the way he already knew she was pregnant by the very subtle changes in her body. Loved that he was thoughtful enough to pick up the pickles that morning. I bet Vick was upset about stopping. LOL.

Poor Nona and Rory. Good thing they're moving back to 12. Henry Posy bit was cute too.

Madge declaring no one else is getting married while she's pregnant was great and funny. I'm with her on that one.

I don't want this story to end.
Gadge Forever chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Omigosh this story is great. I held onto every word and now this epilogue makes it perfect.
Hawtsee chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Great ending. I've enjoyed this fic so much. Thank you.
FirePearl97 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Awe so sad it's over! But I've loved every chapter, the epilogue was amazing, I love Vick and Lacey! Awesome job:)
EStrunk chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Wonderful epilogue. I love the Vick you imagine. You're such a romantic - Hazelle and Henry, Rory and Nona, Gale and Madge (of course) then Vick and Lacey.
The pickled okra was a great touch. My tell is when I am dying for a steak, but don't want wine with it. My husband always watches to see if I drink my wine when I have steak.
I do love that Gale knows before she tells him. The observation skills of a hunter come in handy in so many ways.
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Awwww! So sweet...though I really wish it wasn't over already! What story is next for you ? ;D
mountain mama chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
I so loved this story. The epilogue was perfect. I just wish you would write another one with all of the same characters, maybe what happens when they all move back to 12. hint, hint
Dendroica chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Such a great ending. Love this. I'm so sad to see it end, but this was beautiful. So sweet, everybody settling down. Very cute scenes with Vick & Lacey. Love the Gale & Madge - twins, wow! They've got their hands full. I bet Hazelle visits though. Nice to end with the whole family together. And with such news! :)
andinify chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
YOU UPDATED! *happy dancing*
awww omg sweet sweet Hawthornes moments! They're adorable, ALL of them! Wait, so Posy is eighteen years old... how many years was it after the last chapter? :/ i lost count...

Madge and Gale have twins! Omg I could only imagine how cute and handsome those little Hawthornes would be like in the future xD

umm what else... OH. Henry. Glad he could bring the best out of our precious Hazelle! ;)

I want to mention every single bits of this chapter that I loved so much but... I'm sure it'll turn out perhaps as long as the chapter itself - plus my rambles - maybe longer xD

overall, great ending! I can't believe this has gone this far... I mean it feels like just yesterday you PMed me and asked about this story's basic idea... now it's finished?
Oh, and, btw, from your kind AN. Please, I didnt do much! Like you said, I just picked out an idea and all these expansions - all yours!

Hats off for you and this story! And well, I can't say I'm not looking forward to your other newest story ;)
Tori chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Awe a perfect ending for this story. Hard to say who I liked more. Maybe the Hazelle Henry part was my favorite. Nah they all were. Great ending
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Very cute ending. i love this story and will miss it very much!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »