Reviews for Ghosts That We Knew
Great chapter !
Calzonafan123 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Nice.
DEEG1291 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Yay! Now if only the show would give us all this kind of ending. Ugh! I don't even want to watch next season with the way they ended things. Thanks for keeping it fluffy!
AZsgirl chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
I would say AZ may be almost fully recovered!
Awesomegreys chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Yeeeeeeeeees! :)
MaybeIShouldGetACat chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
This is so great. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
This was perfect.
Calzona4ever chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Just read an interview of Shonda that maybe she is going to separate Calzona and bring in another lesbian lover in Greys :( Then that bitch Lauren would be coming back in future ;'(

So I choose to live in your fics which I totally love it on how they are getting 'there'. Love that they have the talk on buying a house and having more kids. Please continue your fic and give them a loving ending.

I really wish that you are the one writing Greys rather than Shonda :( At least for us Calzona's fans for sure we know that Calzona will end up together.

Sometimes I really hate Greys! Always want to separate loving couples.
AZsgirl chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Great getaway for them!
wiggensr chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Excellent
Glad to see another chapter
More soon please
Guava Smoothie chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Just read the whole story. Love love love it! And this last chapter, so super cute. Thank you
dabates chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I had a thought... perhaps you can incorporate an intimate scene where Calliope is trying to drive the point further to Arizona that she finds her beautiful by having Callie kiss the "stump" during one of their massages. Anyways, quite enjoy the story can't wait for you to update.
hands57 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
200 followers that don't know there ass from a good story
Jayne chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
good job. UPDATEEE!
Townst chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that they are making good progress.