Reviews for Robin, nee Dick Grayson
amitris chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Bruce Wayne is officialy a first class moron!
Agent Five chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Dude ... beautifully crafted, perfectly told. I love the first person perspective moving between the key players. This could so easily be drawn into a prequel comic special or - better still - the live action DG/Nightwing follow on to DKR! I can but dream ... and dream I do. Spooky how you seem to see the Bats/NW world with the same blue-tinted glasses as me!

Thank you for this. Cathartic healing doesn't even touch how much I love your work. But that's a very long story for - perhaps? - another day.

A-5 xoxoxox
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You posted again :D You are one of my favorite authors on , also one of the first authors I subscribed to. I'm so happy you posted. I know it's only been like 2 months but I get super excited whenever you post. Amazing story, love it like I always do :D I really love the interaction with Dick and his friends as well as Bruce with Alfred and Leslie. The part with Roy and Dick at the end though. "Nightwing is his phoenix." Love it Love it Love! 3 Okay I'm going to hide now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It's always a joy to see notification of your stories in my email. Thank you for sharing this. I love the way you see Nightwing, and having this story share
Alfred's point of view was truly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it.

Best to you in the new year!