Reviews for The Party
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. Check the Rules and Guidelines page: Above the Rating Box in red www . fanfiction guidelines / The admins also posted a reminder about this rule back in 2012 prior to their purge.

If you wish to keep this you will have to tone it, and any other stories featuring explicit material, down to fit the Fiction M rating. Fiction M can have sex implied or a short non-descriptive moment between the characters. You cannot describe penetration/thrusting, oral, foreplay, and/or masturbation as that falls under the Fiction MA rating.

If you find the rules here not to your liking, there are other sites to post your explicit material on such as Dreamwidth, Livejournal, Wattpad, Quotev, DeviantArt, etc.

Please remember to respect the site's rules from now on in the future. They are there for a reason. Your story isn't the only thing at risk of being removed without warning. Your account could be suspended or deleted as well. This doesn't always occur, but it does happen from time to time depending on what the administrators decide. Better to be safe than sorry later.
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
UWAHHHHH THAT WAS AWESOME!
herrokirri0618 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is one of the best fan fics I've read the details are just perfect. I kept grinning the whole time. Rating: OVER 9,000 !️️️ I loved it
EVA LONDON chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love your story to was sooooooooooooo good
aph.wank chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my God... Your vocabulary is stunning and adds to the beauty of this masterpiece!
TheBatgirl31 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Im pretty sure I reviewed this story before but I couldn't help telling you again how sweetand wonderful I think this story is! If you ever decided to play with these characters again I think it'd be really cool if you told England and America's side of the story.I think you could do a great job with that hehe you also do a great job at capturing the chemistry between France and Canada. I havea great love for this pairing and you do a great job with them!
sweet-angel-o-mine chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Can I just say, that I TOTALLY LOVE YOU for that amazing story ! btw,it would be awesome if you'd write a parallel USUK story, how the party went for them :3
flutefreak chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This. Is. AMAZING!
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
So adorable! I feel like this pairing doesn't get enough love! They're so perfect for each other!
chochochocho chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So cute! Your stories are always so different from other authors in the way you're able to express each character's personality perfectly and entwine it with the others.

I... I want to know what happened on the USUK side of this story... XD
lilactree chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'd love to read a sequel to this :) I'm imagining all the fights they may have over Francis' flirty ways :P. It would be great if Mattie took revenge to heal his ailing heart ;) Oh dear.. There I go again lol.

LOVED IT! 3 Definitely a favourite :)
loppytaffy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Another fantastic fic, as always; keep doing what you do!
(Not trying to be mean or anything- far from it; I love you writing style, but you need more commas; "Canada dude" should be "Canada, dude" because it's essencially a list of ways to call the character. And when you use "however" in a sentence it needs to be borded with commas; "Germany, however, was...". Just a little tip)
MissSkulduggeryPleasant chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Yay! Oh, thank you so much, you've made my week! *sends out hug vibes* thank you, thank you, thank you! looking forward to more of your work :)
18dustyrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was really cute in an adult no kid should read way lol woo Franada!
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You write beautifully! The characterization was amazing, and I didn't really find many grammatical errors, if any. I've been a fan of quite a few of your stories. This was very sweet, and I hope you continue creating more fine masterpieces