Reviews for Great Tales from Middle-earth
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Sad :(
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Oh, this fic was brilliant! Is it Legolas that has given the king such wood-elvish tendencies?

Deandra chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Well, poor Ivorwen is about to have her socks knocked off! Ioreth isn't delirious with fever or exhaustion!

Couple of typos:
sitting up and eating and taking - talking (?)

gladdens my hard to see him mending - should be "heart" rather than "hard"

Virtuella chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Oh, good one! "Such a nice, polite young man," yes, hehehe. And the scientific explanation - yupp, if I'd been there, I'd have been Ivorwen!
brankel1 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I got your message-was passed out on the couch when you called. I think this must be the fic you mean as it was the last one updated. I never got an alert, but I wish I had, because it's lovely. You always write Ioreth so well!
constantlearner chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Really enjoying these.
Deandra chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Ah, but his thoughts are far afield. If Faramir only knew!

Deandra chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Not so unlike his son's meeting of a future wife. Good chapter.

Deandra chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Poor Denethor! Bested again. And, as we know, he will never learn...

Deandra chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Ooooh! One I haven't read before! Very nicely done. I could well imagine this scene.

One thing: "Would you like to live here, or would you prefer to remain with your Aunt and Halbarad?" Inzilbeth asked. - should be Ivorwen rather than Inzilbeth.

Virtuella chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Very convincing, yes, I can indeed imagine a scene just so!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Dear Linda: A very expressive tale, with a nice surprise ending. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us. Sincerely, Darkover
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Dear Linda: This is a very poetic and romantic chapter, and the last line of this double drabble is especially fitting. Well done. Sincerely, Darkover
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Dear Linda: You write the Denethor-Thorongil rivalry so very well! I can't help but feel a little sorry for the Steward's son, childish though his attempt to impress Thorongil may have been, because Denethor just cannot seem to get the best of his rival! Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »