Reviews for Ino's Team
NinaSkyLove chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
yay! Sequal! But seriously there needs to be an all of the above button on your poll I love all three of ino's students and shiori, I can't wat for the rest of this, and more shikaino!
kibainuzukalover145 chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Please do a sequel! I love it so much!
davidpants1650 chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
SEQUEL!
kibainuzukalover145 chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
When's the next Chapter? Or is there a new tittle to this one. This is pretty awesome story you have here. I love it so much.
LeeyLa chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So. Now, while I am lying in my bed and can relax I leave you the review I promised earlier.
You have already fourteen chapters and they're awesome in their way so I decided to comment them one for one.

Let's start with chapter number one.
The dialogue between Ino and Tsunade was so cute! I liked the way Tsunade treated Ino especially when Sakura is the one Tsunade has a crush on... not in the way of love of course xD I mean that Sakura is like her daughter or younger sister. This is something that is present in so many stories... okay it is alright when they do it but I hate it when Ino left outside. I don't get it? Why they do this? It's a riddle.

Hahaha oh noo :D
How I liked the last sentence of the second part. Ino is surrounded with Shikamaru's Mini-Me's :D
Oh my god I already say that I'll love Ryou to bits xD he is such a cavalier :D a mixture of Sasuke (from Road to Ninja) and Naruto
Diro is... well there was not that much information about him despite his biographical data but he seems unsympathetic. Kinda.
And Yume... is she related to Hinata or something? :D
But I liked her somehow :D

This was a good first chapter! :3
Scepidilionz chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Alright cool, I can review my own story!
Well I just wanted to add in response to that guest comment, since I can't PM you like I usually would...
Things will be getting really ShikaIno Heaving in say... Three chapters? (I have everything planned out except how to group the chapters, sill me.)
Basically after the Chunin exam.
Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Still waiting for the shikaino moments to come ...
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
This was really cute! :D And it seems I'm the first reviewer since you got back from your hiatus!
Keep it up! Though be wary of the few typos that pop up on occasion!
Shikainofans chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
i wish you write more about shikaino...and tbh its a bit killing me when i see you are an author for shikatem..lol
Dark Prime0 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
well it's well written and an enjoyable story...also i doubt a ninja village has x-mas or any holidays except the founding or a major event, but meh it's your story so whatever

are you going to be haveing the others rookies meeting the team...lee could be a fun one

my only complaint would be the ch's aren't long enough...but i like long stories so you can disregard the complainnt as it is
Dark Prime0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
not bad for a begining...stick Yume with Naruto for a bit would be fun watching her squrm with him bringing her out of her shell
Theshadowspartan117 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
when will the next part come out?
Oathkeeper24 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I love the team you got together. Cant wait to read more(when time allows)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter yet again :)
Your writing style is mature and interesting (wow, that's the first time I've actually commented on writing style!)
Please update soon! &good luck in your linguistics competition!
Person chapter 4 . 1/25/2013