Reviews for Transformers Prime: The Prime Factor
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 6 . 4/26
Will you be continuing this? I hope so.
melaniexq chapter 6 . 3/1
I am so upset. I loved the writing for this story only to find out it was last updated two years ago :'(
Mr.Zameka chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Once more an amazing story
What happened you dropped of the radar.
I Have a interest in co authoring the story with you if it means continuing the wonderful piece you have here.
Please Shoot me a Pm i would love to run some questions by you.
Thanks
max chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
where is grimlock
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Hey, could you do me a favor and read a Dragon Ball Z fanfic called "Bringer of Death" when you get a chance and tell me what you think of it? Thanks.
CyberSpider chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kristen Verne chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Time to bash some con faceplates!
Fan Fiction Viewer chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Wow, never knew leadership was this hard. Jack has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Rough. Still, I hope things will work out for him and in turn, work out for the other bots. The leadership stuff makes me think though. I'm working on a story and I have to wonder how well some characters can lead the others. You can't expect someone to turn into a battle expert when the situation calls for it, know what I'm saying?
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
please oh pleae update soon! can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Tactition101 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Loved how you have made this story. Obviously different from canon after season 2's finale but so much better for that fact. On a side note, you need to go back through these chapters and fix the parts where you've got Jack instead of the actual person's name and you have problems keeping people's genders straight at some points. But other than that, very well done now.
Fan Fiction Viewer chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Glad to see you're still writing this story even with season 3 airing. I just hope you're only adding elements, characters and whatnot from that season and not trying to follow the show's story on things.

You know, some people posted the first three episodes on YouTube from some Singapore special if you haven't noticed. If you seen it, I'm wondering if you'll put a certain new character that appeared into the story. Wonder how he'd get along with the new Prime.

Now that the rest of the bots know who the new Prime is, I wonder how they'll react. Still gotta know if the citizens of Jasper are gonna be brought up to speed on the whole alien robots living among us thing.
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Looks promesing.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Why did you abandon 'Triple Identity'? Please continue with it.
CyberSpider chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Hello,
Liking the story so far. Don't know if you have someone beta'ing for you but in Chapter 2, Vince's section, Vince becomes Jack in at least two locations (search for princes for first switch up - was that suppose to be princess?)
F.F.V chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Wow. I mean wow. Jack's obviously changing into the Prime he is destined to be. So did the humans actually become robotic life forms like their Autobot allies or are they still humans merly piloting their robotic suits? BTW so called Vince wanting in on this thing.

Seems June's taking it well on the fact that her son was made into the next Prime. Either that or she's learned to accept it if that's the same thing.

You know, since the first chapter preview of this story, I always figured Sierra would find out about Jack's involvement with the bots sooner or later. Judging by this chapter's preview, it sounds like she's gonna find out. Whether it's in the next chapter or somewhere further along the road.

Also this chapter didn't seem to take as long to upload as the last one did. But the could be just me.

Can't wait to find out how the rest of team Prime will react to all of these developments.

- Fan fiction viewer