Reviews for Transformers Prime: The Prime Factor
JGM16 chapter 6 . 1/4
Honestly it's not a surprise, Jack has the makings of a good leader, but he's not ready. Octamus is kind of an idiot for throwing him into it all of a sudden
Moonflight con chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful. One of the best I've seen in a long time. The characters are mostly true to form, and nothing seems too unbelievable. And, just now, I realized you're right about the battle tactics/strategies. They have nearly none. Very observant. Also, I've had this idea for a long time now: Why don't the Decepticons just make a device that disrupts the Autobots Groundbridge? Y'know, so that the autobots can't retreat? All the Decepticons would have to do is bring a bunch of Vehicons, Eradicons, and Skycons and they could completely obliterate the Autobots, becuase the Autobots couldn't retreat back to their base.
dannamartinezgutierrz chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
wats bee is leader
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Will you be continuing this? I hope so.
melaniexq chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I am so upset. I loved the writing for this story only to find out it was last updated two years ago :'(
Mr.Zameka chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Once more an amazing story
What happened you dropped of the radar.
I Have a interest in co authoring the story with you if it means continuing the wonderful piece you have here.
Please Shoot me a Pm i would love to run some questions by you.
Thanks
max chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
where is grimlock
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Hey, could you do me a favor and read a Dragon Ball Z fanfic called "Bringer of Death" when you get a chance and tell me what you think of it? Thanks.
CyberSpider chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kristen Verne chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Time to bash some con faceplates!
Fan Fiction Viewer chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Wow, never knew leadership was this hard. Jack has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Rough. Still, I hope things will work out for him and in turn, work out for the other bots. The leadership stuff makes me think though. I'm working on a story and I have to wonder how well some characters can lead the others. You can't expect someone to turn into a battle expert when the situation calls for it, know what I'm saying?
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
please oh pleae update soon! can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Tactition101 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Loved how you have made this story. Obviously different from canon after season 2's finale but so much better for that fact. On a side note, you need to go back through these chapters and fix the parts where you've got Jack instead of the actual person's name and you have problems keeping people's genders straight at some points. But other than that, very well done now.
Fan Fiction Viewer chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Glad to see you're still writing this story even with season 3 airing. I just hope you're only adding elements, characters and whatnot from that season and not trying to follow the show's story on things.

You know, some people posted the first three episodes on YouTube from some Singapore special if you haven't noticed. If you seen it, I'm wondering if you'll put a certain new character that appeared into the story. Wonder how he'd get along with the new Prime.

Now that the rest of the bots know who the new Prime is, I wonder how they'll react. Still gotta know if the citizens of Jasper are gonna be brought up to speed on the whole alien robots living among us thing.
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 3/22/2013