Reviews for Imperceptible
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Love it! Please update! Can we see some more of Gavroche please!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
I loved this chapter. It did however seamed a bit fragmented at times, especially in the beginning. It wasn't quite clear what Eponine is thinking because she was changing her moods so quickly. I know she's confused but this was different. And I found some spelling mistakes like Montparnesse instead of Montparnasse and viscously instead of viciously. But in general, I can't wait to hear where you're going with this story. :)
Eponine-chan chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Please update! This is a really good story so far!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Hi. I noticed you've stopped updating this story. You don't plan to leave it, do you? Please update soon! :D I think your story has great potencial.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Definitely enjoying this, update soon please!
ThePolishWolf chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Gah, I have to know what happens! It's killing me, haha.
I really like this fic, so I hope you will be able to continue writing it! I think the way you're writing the characters is fairly true to the way they really are.
jemlou chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Great work on this story so far, it's a lovely piece of work. You really keep the characters well in character and I think the development between Enjolras and Eponine is flowing beautifully. I like how instead of getting either of them to just fall in love in an instant (very unbelievabley), you're building up their relationship and understanding of each other. I especially like how kind Enjolras is to Eponine and how that derives from his revolutionary ideas - it seems very him. And Eponine's stubborn defiance is captured perfectly as is her love for Marius. As much as I hate her love (she deserves a lot better - not that Marius isn't nice, but she deserves someone who actually SEES her *Enjolras take the hint?*), I think you've kept her feelings for him at a tame level. I also like how you've not just made her abandon the feelings to compensate for Enjolras', but instead there's a steady build up and understanding on the latter. Very well written overall too! :) Superb job, I'm loving it so far! Keep up the great work.
J91 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Nice story. I like the way Enjolras' friends tease him a bit about him being in need to find a girl and him looking at Eponine.
Enjonine chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CAdreaming555 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
love this story so far! i just found it today and i'm so happy I did! continue soon, please and thank you :)
Rogue Dreams chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Hi again!

I was so excited to see a new chapter! This is quickly becoming such an amazing and absolutely well-written work.

Like always, fantastic chapter. There is such a believability in the pace of the developing relationship between Enjolras and Eponine. I've said it already, but for me, it's all about the build-up- and you seem to know exactly how to work that.

So to answer your questions:

I don't like the story so far. I LOVE it.

I dislike the characters that are meant to be disliked- so the gang is obviously on my hate list, haha. (sidenote, I am so glad Enjolras was there to stop the beating, so Eponine could run away).

Eponine is tough enough. Yes she has bruises and has bled at the hands of others, but she has such an internal resilience. Although it would have been better for her own well-being to say who gave her that coat, she kept silent-that takes strength. So, I think you're doing a wonderful job with Eponine. No character is only weak or strong, they are both. But Eponine is a character who will overcome it all due to her toughness, and you've shown that so far in these chapters.

So great job!

-Steph
carelessfreedom chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Love this story, you're doing a a great job! Can't wait for the next update:)
RazMaster chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Naww :)
Enjonine chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Loved the chapter! I loved how 'Ponine and Enjolras let their guards down with each other. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dancing Spectrum chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I love how slow this is going, it's more believable that way. Some people immediately have Enjolras suddenly proclaim his love for Eppie, and it's just so OOC - there's a reason they say he's made of marble. I guess it makes a contrast to Marius and Cosette's relationship, which I sometimes rind to be ridiculously gooey and fast paced.

I also have this hot thing going on for Aaron Tveit ever aince I saw the movie, so I'm so glad you decided to base Enjy on him XD

UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »