Reviews for King Under the Mountain
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I think this proves that Thorin's death would have been more sad if Fili and Kili had survived.
Efnie chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I enjoy your story with every word. I read this while i was listening to sad music and I had to cry. I like your writing style.
I m very curious how they will deal with the deaths and funerals in the movies. But I can honestly say that I am going to cry in that scene.
I am looking forward to read the next chapters. :)
BetaGirl09 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Just found this story and read all eight chapters at once. Look forward to reading the sequel.
The Crownless Queen chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
So I'm not sure (okay I totally do not know) about what actually happen with that battle, but from what I understand it at least happened (my knowledge stops there. I guess that means I really am in need of rereading those books... Busy times ahead, I can just feel it :p).
Anyway, what I wanted to say when i began that sentence was that even if I didn't know what was canon, I really liked this :) It was well written, and I really didn't spot many errors (a few, but that's to be expected on something that long :p)
Great work! (you just started another addiction of mine. I feel like I should hate you, and yet I just really want to read more of what you write...)
LadyDunla chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Great story. Sorry I only got around to reading it now. It was really good and as soon as I've got time I'll read the sequel as well. Thanks for sharing.
Evildarkwolf chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Your style is awsome. :) Its sad that Thorin is gone/
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This is good. :D But its sad Thorins ganna die
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Your going to kill Thorin? :( Wha
chestry007 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
SilentLynx chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Well done! That story was really well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Also looking forward to the sequel. I did notice one or two occasions where you used the spelling for a different meaning of a word from the one I am sure you meant (most noticeably tiered instead of tired which is what I think you meant) but that didn't stop me from enjoying it at all :)
MistakenMagic chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Just read the final two chapters and greatly enjoyed both. You've got Thranduil's characterization down. "Thranduil's head tilted to the side." - says it all! It has indeed been a journey, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one ;-)
chestry007 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
As a fiddle plater myself, I have to say chapter six drew me in completely. Nice job.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Oh if only this was the way it could end. Very good. I very much enjoyed this. I shall be looking forward to more from you! :)
Autumn chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
*claps* beautiful finish to a wonderful story. Thank you!
Nalbal chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Well done. So sad to see it end. I scream for a sequel! :)