Reviews for King Under the Mountain
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 7/18
I don't like Kili and Fili being too young for anything. Apart from marriage.
Thumbs up for digging up Thror and Gror becoming kings in their 20s.
Kili and Fili are Thorin's heris to what? Certaily not to High Kingship and being the Lord of the Longbeards, as that went down the male line only.
But I may accept that they are heirs to Erebor .
Borys
FireMoon42 chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Great story so far!
I wasn't expecting Dain to become King in the last chapter (I thought it would be Fili), but it makes a lot of sense after I read this chapter. It's really cool how you talked about the growing shadow in the East and that because of that they become emissaries instead.
I also loved the thing with the fiddles, I play the instrument myself.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I think this proves that Thorin's death would have been more sad if Fili and Kili had survived.
Efnie chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I enjoy your story with every word. I read this while i was listening to sad music and I had to cry. I like your writing style.
I m very curious how they will deal with the deaths and funerals in the movies. But I can honestly say that I am going to cry in that scene.
I am looking forward to read the next chapters. :)
BetaGirl09 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Just found this story and read all eight chapters at once. Look forward to reading the sequel.
The Crownless Queen chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
So I'm not sure (okay I totally do not know) about what actually happen with that battle, but from what I understand it at least happened (my knowledge stops there. I guess that means I really am in need of rereading those books... Busy times ahead, I can just feel it :p).
Anyway, what I wanted to say when i began that sentence was that even if I didn't know what was canon, I really liked this :) It was well written, and I really didn't spot many errors (a few, but that's to be expected on something that long :p)
Great work! (you just started another addiction of mine. I feel like I should hate you, and yet I just really want to read more of what you write...)
LadyDunla chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Great story. Sorry I only got around to reading it now. It was really good and as soon as I've got time I'll read the sequel as well. Thanks for sharing.
Evildarkwolf chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Your going to kill Thorin? :( Wha
chestry007 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Yaaaay!
SilentLynx chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Well done! That story was really well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Also looking forward to the sequel. I did notice one or two occasions where you used the spelling for a different meaning of a word from the one I am sure you meant (most noticeably tiered instead of tired which is what I think you meant) but that didn't stop me from enjoying it at all :)
MistakenMagic chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Just read the final two chapters and greatly enjoyed both. You've got Thranduil's characterization down. "Thranduil's head tilted to the side." - says it all! It has indeed been a journey, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one ;-)
chestry007 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
As a fiddle plater myself, I have to say chapter six drew me in completely. Nice job.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Oh if only this was the way it could end. Very good. I very much enjoyed this. I shall be looking forward to more from you! :)