Reviews for Counterfeit
JD2747 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
hurry with the next chapter! This is goop oops!
last1stnding chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I'm relieved Peter wasn't the bad guy; I liked the story with all the twists and turns. It was nice to see Neal take a mature attitude despite all the provocations. Most of all, I liked the happy ending. Good story.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Great story. Can't believe it's over... and I was along it all the way...

Almost couldn't get to this point tonight... I mean it's *not anymore* Tuesday here and there was my weekly fix of WC... well, Tony DiNozzo and neighbours were distracting me but here I am, being happy about the 'happy ending' aka 'happily ever after' because they simply deserved it after what Simon put them through...
So yeah, I technically wanted to say I loved this story and enjoyed it fully.
sofi10 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I loved the story thanks
Gzimmer3 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Great story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter. Not too long and grateful there is more to come.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter:)
kat11bookworm chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
It will be worth a little unhappiness once they make up and all is right with the world again.
I love this story and I'm a bit sad that it will soon be finishing.
:0)
govgal chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I feel sorry for both Neal and Peter and Mozzie as well. Forgiveness is hard.
S chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Soooo... Not evil after all. I was thinking about betrayed Neal and bad Peter for some time and was so happy when I checked your stories and found this. Made my day. I like your writing and I'm looking forward to ending and many more after this from you.
Jully chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Nice story, can't wait to see the next part but I really hope Neal won't forgive Peter right away.
I mean sure Peter did what he thought was the best but poor Neal :( ..., and even if I like the way you made Neal rescue Peter ( because lets be honnest in your story Neal would never let Peter fend for himself whatever happen between them ), I really hope to see some angry Neal :)
I like the way you write and really really want to know how you are going to finish this.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
hahaaa LOL is it even possible to keep Peter the bad guy? I doubt.

So in the end Peter turns out to be the knight in shining armor all along, just hiding under the cover of dust on his armor.
Sorta expected a catch like that, because there's always a catch, lol ;)

Loved!
pechika chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Glad Peter was not the bad guy.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
If this was a teaser/cliffie before the real whump/action/fun then I'm even more thrilled for next chapter;)
govgal chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what Elle would have done without the assistance of Jones and Diana! They are the best!