Reviews for Mistakes
Tenshi Kagome1312 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Keep at it!d(_o)o()o
StevieWonderboyx chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
There were tuns of spelling mistakes. Seen alot of names misspelled too. Was kind of hard sometimes to follow what was going on because I had to read what was there then replace words and read it again for it to make sense.

Glad you fixed Kirara's name toward the end. Sango's name though was still wrong, through I believe all of it. (You had it as Songo) and there were a few other things I don't remember.

Make sure you have the right form of word too. I saw no and know mixed up a couple times and I even seen simple misspellings (like no for now or now for know). If you're not using an actual writing software for spell checks and grammar checks I'd really recommend getting one. (I use Microsoft Word)

Otherwise interesting story. Though it seemed to escalate quickly. If you ever feel up to editing it lemme know and I'll reread what you have later.

Hope you enjoy fanfiction writing and keep trying to improve, don't give up if it makes you happy. Fanfiction writing is, in my opinion, one of the best ways to improve. I'm also sorry if this came off rude or anything. It's almost 5am here and my brain isn't turned on all the way. So if you want totally yell at me if you don't agree or if I upset you or anything 'cause I really didn't mean to. Well...

Ta ta for now.

Upload it fast.
kate chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Please put up chapter 8 soon and hurry
Opalbrat chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Love this chapter! Hope Miroku and Kagome make it in time to stop InuYasha from hurting Miroku and Sango.
Opalbrat chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Run Miroku run! InuYasha isn't really gonna kill his best-friend is he? Kagome would never forgive him.
inuyasha4life17 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I like this, but there are a lot of spelling errors. just letting you know
Opalbrat chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Love this story. :) I can't wait to see what happens next.
mizzknowitall chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
this is the best story yet :P
kate chapter 5 . 1/27/2013