Reviews for Strange Kid
sammygirl121301 chapter 1 . 9/9
This is one of my all time favorites! I'm a sucker for something with a little humor and I totally think this is something John would do! Loved it, thank you for writing it
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 8/31
Sam's an adorable little kid, and Dean's an awesome big brother! :)
LOVEIT chapter 1 . 7/25

Just wanted to say that I think this is so adorable and cute. I love the fluff with John and Sam, and how protective Dean is of Sam. Absolutly love it!
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I have read this before, and now I remember why I loved it so much :P keep up the amazing work :D
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was perfect. My goodness gracious so cute. Sam wasn't a crybaby despite his age (cos you know that kid had to have been a fuckin rock when he was little), and Dean coming in at the end just...guh. You killed it. Great work. Magnificent standard of writing, and I moved the last sentence. I'm gonna stalk your profile now.

zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved John & Sam's banter in this. Very believable and sweet.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a really great story. Totally unique and really entertaining with some really funny Sam/John moments. And let's be honest, we don't get many of those!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Loved it!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Aw,this was a sweet story and John is so perfectly in character. 'Strange kid.' I love it. Getting the questions wrong on the forms... so typical. I enjoyed reading this.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ahw that was awesome it made me smile so much! :D
daleaikman chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Your story is one of the coolest stories I've read in a long time. Thanks so mush for writeing it.
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So cute!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
lol, great story, write more like this! ;)
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very cute! I love those awkward Sam and John moments. Great fic!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
thank fucking god someone wrote a story where John's not a drunk shitbag!