Reviews for Strange Kid
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 3/9
This was perfect. My goodness gracious so cute. Sam wasn't a crybaby despite his age (cos you know that kid had to have been a fuckin rock when he was little), and Dean coming in at the end just...guh. You killed it. Great work. Magnificent standard of writing, and I moved the last sentence. I'm gonna stalk your profile now.

Ash
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Loved John & Sam's banter in this. Very believable and sweet.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a really great story. Totally unique and really entertaining with some really funny Sam/John moments. And let's be honest, we don't get many of those!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Loved it!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Aw,this was a sweet story and John is so perfectly in character. 'Strange kid.' I love it. Getting the questions wrong on the forms... so typical. I enjoyed reading this.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ahw that was awesome it made me smile so much! :D
daleaikman chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Your story is one of the coolest stories I've read in a long time. Thanks so mush for writeing it.
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So cute!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
lol, great story, write more like this! ;)
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very cute! I love those awkward Sam and John moments. Great fic!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
thank fucking god someone wrote a story where John's not a drunk shitbag!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Fun story, and really enjoyable to read. I liked how you portrayed the characters here, and the part about Sam getting to read the book only if he also wrote the paper was great. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
LOL, I enjoyed this story and John's ineptness when it came to filling out the forms. He does love his kids, but camn be lost about them at times. Loved also how Dean reacted upon finding Sam's arm in a cast!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
*"Soooo, what do you get out of it?"
"I get to read the book."*

Just love that. I really like the way you wrote the guys.
Christina chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
love it...this was such a neat mix or john being his rather self absorbed self and Sam being his geeky but sweet self. I would like to think this is how their childhood was...John not a mean father, but on the other hand not a very good. I also really like how Dean still acted like a teenager but cared for Sammy more than most.