Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
LORETTA JEAN chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
I TOOK A GLIMPSE A YOUR NEXT AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT. THANKS FOR THIS WRITING.

FAITHFUL READER,
LORETTA JEAN
thyme2read chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
So sweet :) Happy endings all around!
Ahlysha chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Aww..:-)
Wildblume chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
It's so good to know they are happy! Lovely ending! :) :) :) Thanks for writing and sharing this story!

And I'm looking forward to the story of Bianca and Tristan! They are cute!
LornaWinters chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Cute! Cute! Cute!

And I'm so excited about writing another story with you! Bianca and Tristan are so adorable!
Miss Thyme chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
General, you will not be welcome without your wife, since I am sure she's the only one who can make you behave yourself.

I'm inviting my cousins, friends, my new mystery beau, Dr. Bashir, several Senators, Comfort and Koval, too, so Chex can come if he wants.

I'll be running along to the grocery store now.
General Martok chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
*whispers to Chex* You see that, take notes; she desires me despite my being married, invited to feed me and everything, but one must play hard to get... sh.. sh... sh.. quiet, I will respond to her.

"Miss Thyme, that is a gracious invitation, but will you be able to withstand seeing me with my wife? I would not wish for a fight to start all because of little old me. *smiles and shows off his sharp yellow teeth*
Miss Thyme chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Why General Martok, how impressive! Even I don't speak Cajun French, and I'm half cajun!

I don't understand exactly what you said, General, but I can still cook a killer gumbo! If you'll bring your WIFE with you, I'll be happy to prepare some, and a bunch of other wonderful dishes that are so flavorful and spicy they'll make your Klingon heads spin!
LornaWinters chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
I LOVED that first part where all the people from her hometown were talking about their wedding! I laughed so hard at that!

That was a beautiful chapter! I think it's the best one of the whole story-and the absolute best wedding you've written so far! I liked how you brought everybody back together. You wrapped everything up quite nicely, and the ending left me with a happy, satisfied feeling!

Thanks for writing this story-looking forward to your future stories!
thyme2read chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! So romantic! *grabs box of tissues and wipes eyes*
The last line was perfect!
I loved the part where the grooms were all nervously standing around and talking. ;) That was cute.
Waiting for the epilogue! Post soon!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
THANKS FOR A FUN STORY. GOOD ENDING. A REAL DEEP SPACE HARLEQUIN ROMANCE. LOL

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK.
Ahlysha chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
I started this story two hours ago and finsihed jist now. I could NOT put this down...last .
Few writers stories can engage me to the point that once startrd I can't stop. Thank you for a very fun and satisfying read. :-)

Vilocorapter Vreek? LoL! In the MC Hammer out fit. Oh my Lord. Laughing so hard I have tears rinning. I'm gasping for air. And have to try to not wake my household.
Wildblume chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Awwww, that's a lovely ending, I especially love that they went back to the lavender fields. :) :) :)

I really enjoyed the whole story very much and think it has a good balance of humor, drama and sweet moments. :)
catstop chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Nice fic! I enjoyed reading it. I just love your niche.
Ahlysha chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Very good story, I have been enjoying this one so much.
Ok question? What is so addicting about Vulcans and Romulans? Seriously, i am curious. The ears? Personality? Spill it. And once ya tel me, where can I can snag a pointy sweetie. ;)

B&J ice cream rules! Get the Rommies hooked on Ben & Jerries. Bwahaha!
*looks at pint in hand* This is freaking creepy. I have a pint of chunky monkey in my lap. Absolutr tav. Cherry Garcia. :-D