Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Wildblume chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
that was thrilling! now I feel so sorry for Koval and the hurt girl...I wonder what happens next...
Wildblume chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
looooool, the mix between romulans and country folk is terrific! A romulan startled by a toad, hehe... ;)

btw, I like the writing style here

it seem to have a slightly different 'tone' than your other stories, very interesting...
LORETTA JEAN chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
HI I ENJOY YOUR STORIES...FULL OF HUMOR AND ALTHOUGH PREDICTABLE, I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THE UP DATES. ALSO I ALWAYS HOPE YOU KEEP ON WRITING THEM.

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS, THEY ARE VERY PLEASING.
thyme2read chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Oh my gosh! It just keeps getting better and better!

I especially liked this part: There was one picture he had seen of her where she was actually wearing the backpack and it caused him to swell with pride.

And the last part was hilarious.
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
That was so awesome! So Koval has a heart after all! Awwwww! Look out, Miss Comfort, you've got a lovesick Romulan after you, chere! You may not leave Romulus! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This was a great chapter in a great story! I am having so much fun reading this!
mvw chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
So funny... So sweet.
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Chairman Koval,
What a generous offer! But how would I be able to finish documenting the story of you and Comfort if I were to go work as your secretary?
Jeremiahs cousin chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
*wearing a small carnival jacket and hat* Steeeeeeeeeeeeep right up folks and let's get yer wagers in. All those that say frog-face Koval's gonna have ter beg and plead Comfort ter git her talkin to him again, takin yer bets now!
Prizm chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This is a really good fic. I like that you didn't rush it makes me want to read more. Can't wait to see more.
Chairman Koval chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Well, Miss Bewildered, I must say you seem to know my character quite well. Would you like to work for the Tal Shiar-as my secretary?
Police Officer chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Yep, I don't care who you are-you can't escape the long arm of the law in THIS parish, son! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
thyme2read chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter! Koval seems really in-character to me, and this is a very different sort of story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wow, Koval! You thought you had her where you wanted her, but then ended up hanging yourself! And arrested twice in one visit! Good grief, they aren't gonna ever let you come back to Earth, dude!

This is a good story! Conflict is what drives a story forward-nicely done! I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
Jeremiah chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AAAAAHHHHH! HELP! *lands in the bayou outside the window* I'm free! I'm free at last! I am never EVER going near the road again! It's the swamp forever for me, yeah!
thyme2read chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh man! Koval's in hot water now, but I'd hate to be in her shoes once he finds a way out!
How do you come up with this stuff? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »