Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Jamille Shane chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Ah, amour!

What a lovely ending. *Sniff sniff*

I about died laughing at the beginning of the chapter.
'"She done gone and married that feller that almost killed her?" One of them asked in confusion.
"Maybe it's them aliens way of showing their love or somethin'"

Billy, Billy, Billy... get over it. Okay, I'm done.
General Martok chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
But Miss Thyme, I speak Louisiana Bayou French! *clears throat*

"Vous nécessité un homme qui être un KLINGON!" *pounds fist against chest*
Wildblume chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
I'm a bit sad about the coming end, but things are going to be so good for them and they have deserved their wedding after so much emotional rollercoaster!
Jamille Shane chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
He bought her WHAT?! Oh, snap, I need to get me my own Romu- (oh wait, I might have one soon.) Forget I said that.

Holy hockey sticks, batman! He popped his collar... Sigh... Yeah, they had stuff to work out.

Cannot wait for the wedding! You better be good to her, Koval!

And yes, General Martok might just be my fave Klingon of ALL TIME. (Sorry, Worf.)
Jamille Shane chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Vreenak with a possible cheap-o diamond had me coughing laughing! From a children's vending machine?! Hahahahaha!

And yes, ladies, take the credit card for... Um, yeah, the kids, 0.0, yeah, that's it, the um, kids...

Ah mah gerrrd! Rosemary, how could you?! LOLOLOLOLOL! I shouldn't laugh, it's totally bad... LOLOLOLOLOL!

Don't know what the surprise will be but I'm skipping over there to find out now. Whoosh!
Miss Thyme chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Why General, how could you ask me such a thing? I thought you were a married man. How scandalous! Shame on you!

And as a matter of fact, I am seeing a new gent, as you'll find out in one of the coming chapters of "courting."
General Martok chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
What's all this blubbering Miss Thyme? I thought your little prank was quite humorous and well though out if I do say so myself, and the results were quite engaging. It is so like a Romulan to not be able to withstand a simple joke... I could use a strong woman with a sense of humor...Are you perhaps seeing anyone at present Miss Thyme?
thyme2read chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
The medical institute was a great idea! I'm so glad he'll still be "Chairman" Koval. It wouldn't sound right any other way.

Waiting anxiously for the wedding :)
thyme2read chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
'Vreenak didn't seem too convinced and had she been anyone other than a relative of Jan's, she'd have disappeared the following day with no trace of her previous whereabouts. '

*gulp*Oh my! Cousin Jan and Senator Vreenak, I'm powerful sorry for all the trouble I done caused and I hope y'all can find it somewhere deep down in your ever lovin' hearts to forgive me. I promise I won't cause no more commotion.
LornaWinters chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
YAY! That was fast! You're welcome, girlie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! That argument scene just about killed me! Yep, forget them Louisiana toads, we all got ourselves a mess of Romulans, honey!

Ah, so they're both gonna be keeping an eye on each other at the new medical institute! LOVE it!

Thanks for such a quick post!
LornaWinters chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Hmmmm, I wonder what it could be...?

So Rosemary convinced Kutunah to drop everything and bring her home, eh? Can't say I blame him, what's not to love about Louisiana?

Ok, I am just SCARED to find out how the MC Hammer thing is gonna go down! I actually cringed when I read that! Poor Vreenak! Don't get me wrong-he deserves it, I'm just sayin'...

Nice chapter! Thanks for the update!
thyme2read chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
"For your information, this ring happens to have belonged to my grandmother." Vreenak replied proudly.

"I should have known, that means you didn't pay anything at all for it!

Hahahahah! That killed me.

Poor Velociraptor. I'm so mean to him, and he doesn't suspect at all. Or does he? ;)

I'm guessing that the gift is a replica of the house in Provence, with lavendar fields and everything, since they seemed to have a particularly special time there.
Wildblume chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
lol, sometimes I even feel a little sorry for poor Vreenak being made fun of, hahahahaha...

koval's gift...didn't he already buy a house for her? I have no idea what it could be... Maybe a vacation cottage in the mountains for them to be alone or something?
Wildblume chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
I'm so glad to see you writing again! And it sounds like they are all soon to be very happy together. :) :) :)
LornaWinters chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Yay! You're writing again! Congratulations, lady!

This was a darling chapter! So Koval proposed, and she accepted! Yay! Love how Vreenak and Jan bust in with, "Hey, y'all!"

Bea's pregnant-again?! LOL!