Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
thyme2read chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
I loved this chapter, it was so sweet!
Letant always cracks me up in this story. I could easily picture him acting like that, and that's why it's so hilarious! It always surprises me how you manage to tie the most unlikely things together, like Romulus and the Bayou. There's no way I could have made a story like this work. Waiting for the next chapter :)

I also want to say that I'm so sorry for your loss.

Welcome back! The FF world was getting pretty dull while you were gone. ;)
Jamille Shane chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Triple whoa! Two weddings and a baby!

Now come on, Bea, you know you want triplets, at least this time around.
Jamille Shane chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Bianca killed me! "It's a symbol of your loooove..." LOL!

Vreenak behind the tree made me LOL so hard! And he loves collard greens? He'd get strung out on my mom's. I think she puts crack in them.

(Jan! Vreenak is missing you! And Bea, isn't it about time you got pregnant again?)

So they're back together. *Sigh* How romantic. Dreamy Eyes
General Martok chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Miss Bewildered,
Koval should have battled to win Comforts love, all of this kissing and hand-holding bussiness is for the birds!
And you Vreenak! We're watching you!
LornaWinters chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Awwwww, they made up! I'm so glad for them!

The Vreenak behind the tree thing was hilarious! So he likes collard greens, eh? What's not to like about collard greens? Yep, these Romulans just can't resist these Southern belles!

Hmmmm, so young Bianca wants to visit some planet nobody has ever heard of before? Gee, I wonder why ever would she want to do a thing like that? ;-) And to what friend could her papa possibly be referring?

Ah, a ring is in the future, I see... Good going, Bianca!
thyme2read chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
This was my favorite part: He never believed in the notion humans had of having a 'soul mate' in his mind it was just another one of those insignificant human expressions that were devoid of meaning, but now… It was very different.

This part was great too: "You crazy girl! You better thank your human luck you weren't electrocuted just now!" Letant yelled.

I'm so glad they got back together! Oh, and you know I loved the part where Velociraptor was hiding behind the tree. ;)

On to the jewelry shop!
Lori Jean chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
I just love happy ending love stories. Thanks.
Wildblume chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
how cute! I'm so happy they are together again! Things must get final soon... :)

Vreenak's appearance totally startled me, lol
Wildblume chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Gosh, he really loves her very much! The things in the letter and what he said to Creetak were so touching! I hope she isn't too late!
Wildblume chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I feel so sorry for them, I hope they can make up somehow! But I guess the bad stuff had to get to the surface one way or the other...
Jamille Shane chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Wow... He QUIT?!

(Uh, I'd like to put my hands all over Bashir, bahaahahaa!)
thyme2read chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Such a sad chapter! Koval's last message was so bittersweet! Poor man, he thinks his life is over. :( Hang in there, dude!

Comfort to the rescue!

I also loved the part when Cretak threw the chair against the wall. That was great!
Julian Bashir chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
I'd like to thank Chairman Koval for breaking up with Cretak. Kimara and I are very happy together, and if you and Comfort get along half as well as we do, then you'll be the second most fortunate couple in the universe.

*phone rings* Hello? Oh it's you, old girl. What? I ...No! That's not what I meant! It's just an expression. No, you look fine! *rolls eyes* I'm sorry. Yes, dear. You finished two bottles already? Alright, I'll pick up some more ale on the way there. Yes, dear. Goodbye.

What was I saying now?
mvw chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Koval has really changed. I hope Comfort gets there before it's too late.
LornaWinters chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Oh, that last part was so cute! "Fine, I might as well come along too." Hahahahaha!

Wow, Cretak really is a piece of work! But I think she'll be happy with Julian. Good grief, humans are taking Romulus by storm, aren't they? They're the latest fad, and every Romulan has to have one! ;-)

Awwwww, Koval resigned? Well, I figured that was probably what would have to happen.

Go get your man, Comfort!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »