Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Cool. :)
thyme2read chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Uh oh! Cretak's an old flame!

Gosh, all that food sounds yummy!
Letant chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Shhh. Don't cry my beloved Bea. It will all be right in the end. You see, I got you fired in an alternate universe, where we met under different circumstances. There are bound to be a few misunderstandings along the way, but I am confident that in due course you will show me the error of my ways.

Now go and pack your things. I am going to take you for a cruise on the Apnex Sea. It will be like a second honeymoon!
BewilderedFemale chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Oh Letant.. I miss you so much! *grabs him and starts kissing him* Why did you get me fired?! Just explain it to me so I can understand!
Vreenak chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
*winks at Jan*
I would like to further examine that data rod you were speaking of the day at the lake Miss Jan, perhaps if you are able to, we can discuss it's contents over dinner? As well as go over a question I had as to why Miss Rosemary asked me if I enjoyed dining on hadrosaurs... Is that some kind of Earth specialty dish?
Letant chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
*Takes sip of water and glares at Ruwon*
Such primitive rage in your voice, and such uncontrolled brutality. You can be quite entertaining Ruwon; I'm sure that our local Romulan zoo would love to have you in their possession.
Bea is mine and if I find out that you so much as even look at her, you will regret it; that is a promise.
Jamille Shane chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Ah, to be French at least once in ones life, lol!

And that's his EX?! :-0 Cretak might cause some serious serious problems...
Jamille Shane chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Wow...

And torture?! WOW! OMG, Comfort would be so upset if she knew about this!
Ruwon chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Now, see here, Letant! You can't force the woman to stay with you. If she wants to leave, you have no right to stop her. Maybe you should have thought about that before you betrayed her.
Wildblume chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Wonderful chapter! I've never been to the Provence, but it must be very beautiful.

I remember people frowning on frog legs as a meal on the French border, where I come from - didn't know some Americans eat that too. I have no idea how it tastes, but where I come from people eat snails, so I'm not pointing a finger. ;)

And the little information about Creetak is very interesting... ;)
mvw chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Umm... I think Koval's ex might be a problem.
LornaWinters chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, MY GOSH! I'm dyin' here! Girl, only you would know how to tie all of that together and make it work! You better not forget Stefan for the wedding!

Loved the food descriptions, of course! Especially the frog legs! I'm sure Jeremiah would taste sooo good, but I'm relieved that he's safe!

Thanks for posting this!
Letant chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Bea, Bea, my darling little wife-you're still my wife, by the way. There's no divorce on Romulus, my dear. If any other man comes near you...well, let us just say he will wish he hadn't. *smiles deviously and takes a sip of water*
Jamille Shane chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I'm laughing at so many parts in this! But Vreenak at the museum takes the cake, bahahahaha!
BewilderedFemale chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
*waggles eyebrows*
I'm newly single Ruwon, since Letant betrayed me by getting me fired from my job and now i'm penniless and selling portable toilets for a living... You wanna buy one?
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »