Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Koval chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
She wakes me every mornin' with a smile and a kiss,
Her strong country lovin' is hard to resist...
Fat Ferengi chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Miss Bea! My love! I don't want Bianca, I want YOU, my dear! Call me Omag. *sings Melor Famagal*
Ruwon chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I...I...don't know what to say. *recovers from his daze* This most certainly bears further consideration... I've always had a special regard for Karina, but now I find myself suddenly intrigued by the prospect of a human female...hmmmm.
Jeremiah chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Fried chicken? Whew! I was worried it was gonna be frog legs! With any luck, they've all forgotten about me, and I can live happily ever after in my bayou home!
Chaiman Koval chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Miss Bewildered,
What is the meaning of this?
No matter how many twists and turns and try to set up; I will end up with Comfort, and she will be the bearer of my children, make no mistake about it.
I advise that you get to work right away on making this happen; for it will one way or another *menacing stare*
LornaWinters chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Yay! An update!

FRIED CHICKEN! Heck, yeah!

Oh, wow! The scene with the parents was sooooo awesome!

And Cretak to the rescue! Love it!

Great chapter!
Wildblume chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Lovely chapter, very cute! :) And Vreenak was hilarious!
Wildblume chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
What complications! Well written!

And the scene with the parents was adorable! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!

The spying business makes the story thrilling btw, I wonder what happens next...
thyme2read chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
The Papa with the shotgun made me laugh. :)

Oh shoot. I wonder what Cretak is up to? Surprising twist!
BewilderedFemale chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
*Grabs Ruwon and gives him the most amazing kiss he's ever had in his life*

"That's why human women are better." *winks and walks away*
Jamille Shane chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
He's still being pushy. I so hope it doesn't blow up in his face!
Jamille Shane chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I cannot believe the way he ran forward. He did not listen to Letant one bit!
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Slap Vreenak, SLAAAAP! He can be such a faaaaake! (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Jamille Shane chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Letant is so baaaad! "Ok, I'll just cancel..." made me LOL!

And dear Koval, get off the high horse if you want to give chase. (It was sweet of him to arrange for her to get all that stuff, though.)
Vreenak chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
It's a lie! It was all your idea! I wanted to do things the proper way, but no! You said get them fired, then wave a bunch of money in their faces and they'll throw themselves at our feet!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »