Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Letant chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Bea, my darling, come back! It's not my fault! It was all Vreenak's doing! Really!
Ruwon chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Hmmmm. *leans forward* What can a human woman offer that a Romulan woman cannot? Everyone knows that Romulans are the most superior people in the galaxy. How is a mere human better?
thyme2read chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Aww, the kids were so cute! Sorry, Ferengi kid, you don't have a chance. The pointy ears win every time.

Vreenak, you're a mess! Put your shirt back on so I can stop laughing!

So the secretary is up to something! I wonder who she's working for?
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Ah, Koval, what a lovable jerk you are.
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
She did a very bad thing, lol!
BewilderedFemale chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Sovak,
That was umm... interesting. I look forward to discussing written works with you in the future.

Velal,
I dont' know if I can dedicate and entire story, but I can add you in to this current story if you like, Comfort has a cousin you know *wink, wink*

Ruwon,
I can't work with these limitations, What's wrong with human females anyway? You're reading a story written by a human in case you didn't know... perhaps you are not yet aware of what a human female can truly offer...

Letant,
What gives? Why did you get me fired in "Courting Required?" I loved you Letant, and look at what you did! *cries and runs away*
LornaWinters chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Hey, thanks for mentioning my story! Tristan is a darling boy, if I do say so myself! That was so cute how you had them meet! Yep, Letant must have loaded his shotgun the day his little Bianca was born!

LOVED the part with Vreenak and his sunglasses! And all the raptor discriptions! HAHAHAHHA!

Soooo, when are they getting married? Koval looks like he's gonna get his way after all!

I'd like that cook's job! You think there's a vacancy?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
love it!
mvw chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Koval is growing on me with every chapter. Good story. It seems Romulans and Vulcan move fast when they know what they want.
Ruwon chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Miss Bewildered, if you're going to write a story about Velal, then it's only fair that you write a story about me, too! Just don't pair me off with some human female-I'd much prefer a Romulan woman. *rubs his chin thoughtfully* Karina would be a nice choice...
General Velal chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Miss Bewildered, allow me to introduce myself. I am General Velal of the Romulan Fleet. Since you are going through the list of DS9 Romulans, I was hoping you would write a story about me. I had never seen a human female before I was assigned to this station, and I must admit I am intrigued. Though what you human women find to be appealing remains a mystery to me at present, surely you do not think I'm completely undesirable?

I await your answer, lady writer!
Senator Vreenak chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
*looks at the guard* Getting ideas, are we? Well, you'd better not get any about my Janette, or I'll break this bottle of kali-fal over your head! Is that clear?
Janette chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Hey, that guard is kinda cute. Just take a look at those muscles! *giggle giggle* But Vreenak has money and power-oh, what's a girl to do?
Sovak chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Miss Bea, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sovak and I am a poet from the planet Vulcan. I have read this most fascinating story, and was inspired to compose a summary, as follows. *clears throat and raises his hand like a Shakespearean actor*

There once was a woman named Comfort
The Chairman assumed she's the dumb sort
But his assumpton was wrong
She was his match all along
So he asked if she'd please be his consort

*looks around as if he expects the whole room to be amazed at his wit*
Vorik chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Miss Bewildered,
I am still waiting for at least one Vulcan to appear in this story... *folds arms and pouts*
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »