Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
Guard chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
For the record Miss Bewildered I was not spying on them kissing, I was just making sure that they were alright.. yes, that's it! It has nothing to do with the fact that I myself am now contemplating finding a human female for myself, absolutely not!
Wildblume chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Wow, things are getting serious! I loved their conflicts and the kissing scenes, very well done!
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Koval's a gonner, alright! Who would have thought? Not sure who's gonna convince who!
Lori Jean chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I FIND THIS STORY FUN TO READ. COMFORT WILL HAVE HIM TRAINED IN NO TIME. LOL.

THANKS, I OPEN THIS EMAIL AS SOON AS I GET IT.
thyme2read chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Poor Koval. He's head over heels. I hope Comfort doesn't break his heart.

As we say here in Louisiana, he's gone pecan (pronounced pacawn. It rhymes!).
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Love it. :)
Jan chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Hey Nacky,
Why does this bottle of Kali fal have so much dust over it? It looks really old, let me just pick it up so I can clean...*drops and smashes on the floor* Oooops... I hope that wasn't a vintage bottle or anything
*wide-eyed innocent look*
Vreenak chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Miss Thyme, it seems in your estimation I can do nothing right. I pity the man who winds up marrying you. *dodges frying pan*
As for your cousin, what transpires between us is no concern of yours, right Jan?
Jan, you do agree, don't you?
thyme2read chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Vreenak, where were you when we needed you? Your boss nearly blew it, man! You'd better keep an eye on him! Oh, and you better treat my cousin right, you old rascal! Don't get any funny ideas or I'll get my frying pan and set Kutunah after you!

I love how Letant is Koval's unofficial dating coach. And he gives great advice, too! Hahahaha!
Wildblume chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
awww, they are so cute, those Romulan guys! *grin*

I think you described the way their heads work very well and I loved the girl conference! :)
LornaWinters chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
You shouldn't be shocked! This is a really good story!

"Before you know it, every Romulan in the senate will be bethrowed to a human at the rate things are going." HAHAHAHAHAA! With all of these stories we're writing, you got that right!

Good grief, Koval! Control yourself! He's made up his mind and just assumes she's gonna agree! HAHAHAHAHA! I tell you what, these Romulan men!
Wildblume chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
looool and gosh, I'm so sorry for poor Koval, Vreenak is a real jerk! ;)
Vreenak chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Miss Bewildered I am appalled at how you have portrayed my character.
I do not have a kali fal problem! I can live just fine without it *takes a sip*
Furthermore I would never interrupt/spy on my boss whilst involved in a private mat...*chuckles* He was gonna kiss her though, did you see that? *wipes tear and sips more Kali fal* I'm sorry, what was I saying?
LornaWinters chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Oh, drat! Isn't that always the way? I'm just wondering what Vreenak's motives are?

Loved the part with them making gumbo!

Another nice chapter!
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Hee-hee, that was cute! But I have a feeling it's not going to be that simple.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »