Reviews for Koval Gets Comforted
thyme2read chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Aaaaaaah! Vreenak, you old rascal! Go drink your kool-aid and leave your boss alone!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
HA HA HA VREENAK IS SOMETHING ELSE WILL JAN BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM OR HE ALWAYS BE THIS WAY. HE NEEDS HELP. GOOD GOING THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
SO CUTE ...
Chairman Koval chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I still sometimes wonder about that Letant, *eyes him suspiciously* but my mind is more agreeably engaged these days as you well know. Comfort will be mine, she just doesn't know it yet.
Senator Letant chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I do so hope that old jackal Koval doesn't screw things up with the girl; it has been rather pleasant to not have him constantly accusing me of being a federation spy.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I so love your fic, it is turning out so great.
Wildblume chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I loved the toy warbird battle! It was a fun thing to picture ;)

oh, and I wonder how Comfort will adjust to Koval's feelings, she sounds like she doesn't dare to notice them yet...
thyme2read chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Oh man! I hope Koval doesn't mess things up being too hasty!

This was a great line: "Now what kind of father would I be if I didn't teach my children to give it their all? A Romulan must be ruthless, cunning, and my children will learn this."

Hahahahaha!
thyme2read chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter! It was cute how Koval was so nervous before she got there :) I could see him acting like that.
Man, Vreenak sounds like a real villain in this story! I love you made him invite himself over to their table, and he keeps snapping his fingers, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This was my favorite part: Letant leaned in so that only he could hear. "Between you and me Koval, you haven't eaten well until you've tried a human female's home cooked meal; you're in for a real treat."
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Still a great fic. Can't wait to see more.
Jeremiah chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
When I git that feelin' I gotta sing! When I git that feelin'

When I git that feelin' I gotta SING!
Senator Vreenak chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
*eyes kali fal in his hand*

A love song to my Jan
for she is my greatest fan

She looks at me longingly I know
Waiting to see how far I'll go

Like a glass of kali fal she is so fine
It wont be long now before she is mine
Wildblume chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Whew, that was so thrilling and cute! The scene in the garden was terrific and also really hilarious, Romulans, ey... *grin*

I've always wondered if the Romulans can get as excited as a Vulcan in pon farr, they seem so alike sometimes - with the Romulans being outward where the vulcans are inward, crazy pointedears...

The Kali-Fal-thing with Vreenak gave me a fit of laughter. It's kinda becoming a repeated joke - and it was put in so well here, I could really see him sitting there, lol
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Oh, I loved the "Earth women love jewels..." part! Heck yeah, we do!

"Oh yes, because four months was such a long courting period." HAHAHAHAHA! That was cute!

So Vreenak's gonna crash the party, eh? THAT should be good!

I'm glad the words are pouring, cuz I love reading them!
Wildblume chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Whew, he has it bad! *grin* Can't await to read more!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »