Reviews for Lovely Doll
LittleMissy chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
That was sexy!
I totally agree with the title of this chapter 'The Seduction'.
Hope more comes soon :)
Sariniste chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Interesting developments! Ah, surely Aizen will know what is going on and will figure out a clever way to stop that demon and rescue Bya. :)
SCJ0263 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Ohhh Spunky, I'm really enjoying this story. Just the right amounts of sexy and exciting! Good job and I can't wait for more, as always.
LittleMissy chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I wanna know what happens next! Update, please? *Puppy Eyes*
MissLilly2012 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Hun ? the King ordered Bya to free Aizen ok Let see where this goes very strange Indeed. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Whaaaa! O.O
JustAwesomeIX chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Yay! You updated! :) So... Byakuya and Aizen finally meets. I can't wait for more action!
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sariniste chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
All right! I can't wait for the sparks to fly with some Aizen/Bya interaction! Please update soon.
goldenkatsuya chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
wow! an up date at last! more up date soon please!
SCJ0263 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Ohhhhhh! This one makes me remember The King's Sacrafice.
I'm so glad Byakuya was pleasantly surprised about Renji and Tetsuya's baby. I can just imagine Byakuya baby talking. I like the hogyoku's part in this too and it's sensing of danger. It'll be interesting to see how Aizen handles both the hogyoku and Byakuya...such temptation.
I know this was a request, but I do hope you update again, this one seems really fun.
geecee chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
If you have time and mood... please update this one :) Or 'Not Your Princess'. Thanks _
Walkure Leuad chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
oh boy, poor byakuya.

now who can blame aizen for being so wicked? lol he certainly is not the consort type of guy...
JustAwesomeIX chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
This story is awesome... I always love a Aizen/Byakuya , plus the spirit king meddling in the middle...
But poor Byakuya...
Still, PLEASE UPDATE!
WhiteEnsigma chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
This is a catastrophy! To have done such thing to Byakuya, a pure lovely soul. Aizen must help him and realize what is going on. Liking this story!
Sariniste chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Thank you so much for this chapter! I especially loved the little interlude at the end with Aizen... can't wait to see Aizen and Bya interact, and I'm glad Aizen is prepared for the coming treachery. Can't wait to see how Aizen outsmarts the demon! Please continue soon!