Reviews for Lovely Doll
Nightshade chapter 4 . 7/25
This is so interesting! I know you haven't updated this story for awhile, but I would love it if you finished this story. You write Aizen/Byakuya stories very well. :)
kenni-bun bun chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Oh my
LittleMissy chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
That was sexy!
I totally agree with the title of this chapter 'The Seduction'.
Hope more comes soon :)
Sariniste chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Interesting developments! Ah, surely Aizen will know what is going on and will figure out a clever way to stop that demon and rescue Bya. :)
SCJ0263 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Ohhh Spunky, I'm really enjoying this story. Just the right amounts of sexy and exciting! Good job and I can't wait for more, as always.
LittleMissy chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I wanna know what happens next! Update, please? *Puppy Eyes*
MissLilly2012 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Hun ? the King ordered Bya to free Aizen ok Let see where this goes very strange Indeed. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Whaaaa! O.O
JustAwesomeIX chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Yay! You updated! :) So... Byakuya and Aizen finally meets. I can't wait for more action!
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sariniste chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
All right! I can't wait for the sparks to fly with some Aizen/Bya interaction! Please update soon.
goldenkatsuya chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
wow! an up date at last! more up date soon please!
SCJ0263 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Ohhhhhh! This one makes me remember The King's Sacrafice.
I'm so glad Byakuya was pleasantly surprised about Renji and Tetsuya's baby. I can just imagine Byakuya baby talking. I like the hogyoku's part in this too and it's sensing of danger. It'll be interesting to see how Aizen handles both the hogyoku and Byakuya...such temptation.
I know this was a request, but I do hope you update again, this one seems really fun.
geecee chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
If you have time and mood... please update this one :) Or 'Not Your Princess'. Thanks _
Walkure Leuad chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
oh boy, poor byakuya.

now who can blame aizen for being so wicked? lol he certainly is not the consort type of guy...
JustAwesomeIX chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
This story is awesome... I always love a Aizen/Byakuya , plus the spirit king meddling in the middle...
But poor Byakuya...