Reviews for Redefining the Pattern
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awesome
Linda chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Whoa! :-O What a great story! Love the POV of the Machine, and how it came to recognize Bear as "Canine Asset". Great job!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love how you write the Machine! The part about it backing up its Dutch sound files and considering Bear as the part of the team is so awesome. Very clever- I hope you write some more stories about the machine when we find out what is up with the glitches/virus.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Best. Fanfic. Evar.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Bear is so sweet and I love the difference he's made in Harold!

Interesting that the machine became aware that Harold was sleeping in a position that was detrimental to his health and transmitted this data to Bear.

Completely awesome fic! Well done. :)
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What a delightful story! I love your choice of words, just great.
Frostfyre7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Made of win.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I am unutterably delighted by this.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this. The machine-in your fic, and in the show-is a truly awesome character.

Admin, Asset, and Canine Asset...lol

Thanks for writing!

Tru
poi922 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love your Machine POV stories (since Pattern Formation)...and this is another great one.
That the Machine recognizes The Bear as an asset is awesome! _
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
awesome story :D Love how this is told from the Machine's POV
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Excellent! I love your characterization of the Machine, it's conversion of reference from the Bear to Canine Asset, and especially that it figured out how to communicate with Bear despite its programming limitations. Great job! Very appealing story for my inner-geek. )
scully1138 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so good. I loved every word of it. And as a dog person myself, I am in total agreement with the Machine's conclusions!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Delightful and very original.
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Excellent fic Jedi Buttercup, very well written. The machine learns and expands its knowledge to communicate with all life forms in its own language to keep the primary Admin (Finch) and the primary Asset (Reese) in the best of health and not overly stressed trying to save everyone.

I liked how the machine taught itself to like Reese and not turn him in to the NSA for his unorthodox methods. It seems the Machine could carry out its own mission and eliminate all threats or maybe that's not possible for the machine since it would be harming humans. Hmm, I wonder if this already exists...