Reviews for Maybe I'm A Masochist
Sassy Gay Fangirl chapter 2 . 6/9
Wow, that was an emotional rollercoaster
Mjnz chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Damn, that was cool! :)
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Oh my god it was amazing and I don't regret that my back hurts, nor my butt. XD Thank you for this story and the amazing emotion in my heart ready to burst. It feel so full I want to stab my throat. Ok onto less weirder things, your story was amazing and it'll be one of my favorites forever! I really want to listen to the Titanium Airplanes soaring Without you. :l I'm gonna go sulk now. Ciao!
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Wow although I don't like the perspective you put it in, it's good. I really like it! The first part kind of got me hooked but as I progressed I got even more caught in the fish net. Thanks for writing this! And off I go to read your other story. Ciao!
Sciani chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
This is beautiful and yet a bit dark, it's really amazing
Dagleek chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
I'm so glad that I found your work. It is great!

Thanks!
KriXmas92029 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Omg. So many feels! This fic was amazing. It literally almost had me in tears (multiple times) so, thank you for gracing us with this incredible piece or writing! :]
Slowpoke132 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Good story
vinocibo chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Thanks for a ravishing story. I like it when angst and romance work things out happily.
jdelms chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
that was such an emotional ride. Beautiful, beautiful story. I liked wingman!Aubrey, finally someone to help them get their shit together
bechloe47 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I'm so glad this had a happy ending after all of the heartbreak in between. Beautiful writing though.
malexfaith chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Heartbreaking. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
You write angst really well. :')
M chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It always takes me almost an entire day to finish this two part fic. Not that I'm a slow reader but because every sentence breaks my heart and I need a breather in-between paragraphs.
rochizzelle chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
oh my god this is so freaking good. thank you for making this.