Reviews for Maybe I'm A Masochist
bechloe47 chapter 2 . 6/9
I'm so glad this had a happy ending after all of the heartbreak in between. Beautiful writing though.
malexfaith chapter 2 . 6/1
Heartbreaking. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
You write angst really well. :')
M chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It always takes me almost an entire day to finish this two part fic. Not that I'm a slow reader but because every sentence breaks my heart and I need a breather in-between paragraphs.
rochizzelle chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
oh my god this is so freaking good. thank you for making this.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I just needed to write this here. I feel soo old lol. But that's just a wonderful fic and I cried a lot. Turn me into a emotional wreck. It tells too much how I feel, I don't think my Chloe (beca?) will ever return tho it's been a year. Well you write rly well! This for an text editor believe me! Just amazing congratularions
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Yay! I'm so glad that you made this happy. I love it!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Argh. This is frustrating because usually I wouldn't read something like this, but you are so good at writing that I can't not read it. I just wanna grab Chloe and shake her.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Wow, your Deleted Scene for this fic is awesome too. You are such an awesome author.
freerangeegghead chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Cool story. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Hey, so I suck. I only read the first chapter and apparently didnt finish for some reason so sorry about that.
But Im glad i finished cause this fic was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I think it was Chloe, i got a soft spot for her atm, having blackout moments and breaking things in dispair that really got me. It broke my heart :( That and Chloe insistant that she needed a 'prince' and couldnt be happy with Beca *sigh*
I also loved Aubrey in this she seriously did need to pick both Beca and Chloe butts into action.
A great, great twoshot
Xunga97 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow... just wow. This story was just... just amazing. At first I thought it would be pretty OOC, but I can truly see this characters being in a relanshionship like this. I love the way you wrote Beca's POV, and how you showed the side of Chloe we usually don't see. You know, that 'scared of loving and getting hurt' feeling that most can relate to. I really like fluffy fics, with Chloe being carefree and turning Badass Beca to a sappy, but angsty fics like this one give so much feels. Amazing job dude.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I loved this story! You are a great author and write so many amazing stories. They always have great character development and plot. I love your writing so much! Your stories show that you always deserve a happy ending.
ficreadr chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
wow, this was incredible. it gave me so many feelings!
Shay and Shax chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
MYGAWD. I died! At least twice!

Great writing. There weren't any noticeable mistakes, so...(:
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »