Reviews for Silence
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow. Love it, especially that last line.
MidnightSword chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You absolutely nailed this.
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
.can't...Agh! Seriously though, It's amazing how something so brief can convey so much!
Kedi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So sad, but in a beautiful way. I especially liked the haunting observation that the crickets were silent. Good work!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is horribly, horribly heart-wrenching. But also wonderful. There's so many layers to this one-shot that it almost took two readings to see them all. From the moments in which they decorated the cake together, to the dish washing and the seeing him home safely two days before.

And then the knowledge that she had been closing up shop while he was being murdered just across the street.

Again, heart-wrenching. But brilliantly written. Nice work, all around. :)
Searching For Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Alright even though I don't ship Ruby and Archie, I read this because I had a feeling it was going to be good - and I was right! This is just tragic, and I'm really glad that this didn't really focus on the whole fluff/romance and more on the fact that Archie and Ruby were friends, and Archie was dead. Overall? This was great, you couldn't have done a better job :-)
WritingBookworm chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
If only they knew... great job on this. Sounds just like Ruby, and I love the last line. :)