Reviews for Getting to Know You
tineyninja chapter 7 . 8/27
Great story- Kakashi's pjs were so cute!
aelmer6 chapter 7 . 3/13
Very interesting story. I'm enjoying the contrast between Kashi's different personalities and his mentality. Please continue, I am very much looking forward to reading more of this story .
sideshowshuichi chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Awesome More please
tavi crimsonrose chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
This might just be the cutest thing ever.I've never seen anything like kakashi being so adorable. Outstanding but it needed something to hint real kakashi and cute kakashi. Where da yoai at. But still nice 5 stars so far I'm waiting for the next chapter so please make it soon. XD
JHernade84 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
this story is so cute! you should keep writing it!
Sadie F chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
HahahahaXD

Mr. Sunshine sounds like the twisted version
Of my only sunshine:

Mr Sunshine, oh Mr. Sunshine
You make Kakashi happy when he's
Under
And You now know How much Kakashi loves You
When he swears to kill Iruka... For taking you AWAyyy! u

Love the chapter!
Hannahneko chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
When will Kakashi be himself again in a little worried!
SilentSilverSerenity chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Oh please update! I've never read a story like this! I really enjoy how Kakashi and Iruka interact. I really enjoy Kakashi's conversations with Mr. Ukki!
fanficnerd11 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
This story's amazing...pls keep it going
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Good, new chapter!
harvestangel99 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Great chapter!
Aemilius95 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I liked it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Shae Vizla chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Duh, I don't think it'll be so easy that Iruka think. Yes, Kakashi need a good therapy, to work of himself and let go the past but the village will never let go a so dedicaded and talented soldier. The Copy nin is a legend, who give a reputation and that reputation is a protection and a source of income for the village and it's more important for a kage than his well-being. The Sandaime must have know him good enough to know he was shattered but let him lost himself in dangerous mission and ANBU. Like many things during his reign, Kakashi's lack of grasp in his sanity was probably a necessary evil for him. After all, his father was used by the village too until his loyauty toward his comrades enter in conflict with his duty for the village and that he was broken by their betrayal.

Even if Tsunade is a medic, she have to deal with politics too and she can't let Kakashi go. You can retire a man like Kakashi, you use him until he broke or die, even if it's kill you inside to do it.

That Kakashi really need (and can have) is an anchor, an island of peace, love and comprehension, someone who took care of him, teach him to be a man and an human being and not only a tool, and first to all someone to return to after his missions and who had less chance to die than the others person in his life. Iruka is the ideal person : he's kind and compassionate, he had a work that ask him to stay in the village, he know to listen and have his own shadows.

A long and a little sad review for a good chapter...
VampireDoll666 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Yay, this is my Christmas present...but poor Kashi he is in some serious trouble. He needs help but I have a feeling that going to doctors is just going to make it worse for him. Ruka is the only one I think that will be able to really give him what he needs to heal, seeing as he is the only one Kashi will open up to.
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
More very child-like Kakashi!