Reviews for Only As Expected
Wolvenkite chapter 61 . 4/11/2013
This isn't angst. This is tragedy. It seems you've run out of happy endings?
Sure Why Not chapter 61 . 3/28/2013
What the fuck
Leonard Vindel chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
I was so caught up in the happenings of Paradiso that I forgot about the breeding that was being done outside of it. At least the Umbra allow visitations for the mothers but it must be so horrible to leave your child there and return another day instead of being there constantly, very cruel.

Fang gave Summer twins as well huh, but she didn't even get a chance to hold them or anything. She must hate the Umbra and Fang so much more now and they've even taken Sky away from her. She must be a mess right now, is she even going to survive on Sky's promise of returning to her?

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a sequel to this but it's all up to you mother.

Thank you so much again for sharing this with us, I always appreciate the efforts you make.
Leonard Vindel chapter 60 . 3/12/2013
Now I'm sad, can't believe this story is over. But i guess after 60 chapters, i'd be tired too. So THANK YOU so very much for the epic tale mother.
I'm still curious about what Fang's bite and how it leads to the comatose state both Lightning and Jihl were in. Fang is a little more open now which is very good.
Jihl survived all that with her twins, i'm very happy about that and also that Lightning proposed to her as well. Glad Lightning finally let Jihl call her Claire and that they are getting married :) :)

Thanks again for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed it :)
DaPhoenix chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Wow...that was a mysterious twist. Good job.
Passerby-A chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Damn it, you should have ended it on the previous chapter. I need this like I need a splinter in my eye. On another note, chapter 61 notwithstanding, it was good that you decided to 'end' on a happy note. But, really, could've given the epilogue a miss. Nice job breaking it, hero ;)

Anyway, it's finally finished. Opinions aside, fantastic job. Never a faster writer. Churning out 60 chapters in mere months. Thanks for the fic and hope to read more from you. Cheers.
EpicFlight13 chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
So this is the community that the Yun women are sent to after they are impregnated by Fang/Ragnarok. Seems like such a "wonderful" place, doesn't it? Yun mothers get the privilege of visiting with the children they are forced to have, if they behave themselves. Gee, aren't the Umbra just the most wonderful leaders!? :-(

It looks as though some of the Umbra have gotten a lot more brazen now that the last Sage is dead. How can they possibly justify taking a Ragnarok child that isn't even equipped to produce more?! Man, there are so many things wrong with that one question alone. I'm actually hoping that this marks the start of some kind of revolution against the more wicked Umbra; Roma and Techne definitely topping that list. That would be an awesome sequel!

Honestly, who could blame Sky or Summer for hating the Umbra and Ragnarok. I just hope that come to realize that Fang hates this situation even more than they do. She certainly does not deserve to be hated. That aside for now, while there situation isn't certainly not a happy one, I am glad that Sky and Summer have made it into this story. I wonder, does Sky being taken away mean she will end up meeting Lightning and Fang soon, or is there some special holding place for "favored" Yuns?

Another chilling, but very intriguing epilogue! I sure hope this means a sequel! XD
BlueAbyssHax chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
I sense a Seeequeeel.
IceQueen69 chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
huh, so this is what it feels like to die inside. Love your stories but my god have they been getting sad to bittersweet endings lately lol. The Umbra are getting worse,Fang is still an abused slave with little to no will of her own, and as much as i have come to love them, Jeanne/Cereza aren't going as far as they should to stop what is being done to Fang and the rest of the Yun's and Jihl, bless her soul she is awesome still grinds my gears at times with her dismissive attitude at times although she ha gotten much better a the story has gone on. Now that the Sage is dead, it may be time for the Umbra to follow, Claire and the rest of the technically "good guys" have very little reason to make any more excuses for them. I beseech you dear Mother to write a sequel for your loyal readers.
Kadajclone100 chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Well...THAT was certainly depressing lol although i am glad to see Sky made it into the story, I am pissed that the more evil Umbra managed to survive to the end and it looks like things haven't changed for the Yun's, in fact they seem to be getting worse. Please please please write a sequel mother. this ending killed my feels lol.
IresaFan chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
Once again, a story ends and I get really sad. I mean, I loved the ending, and Lightning/Jihl has become a new favorite pairing now, but I can't help but feel sad its over. Your amazing, Jihl's the best, and Fang's still a parttime parent sex-slave. I'm gonna miss this one.
Loserpaloza chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
naaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww i like this ending
EpicFlight13 chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
BEAUTIFUL! Simply beautiful! XD

I had hoped that Ragnarok's baby would somehow save Jihl, but when I remembered that Jihl using her magic was supposed to drain the baby inside her, I feared that that would be the case. I am just so happy that Jihl survived, and not only did the baby survive, but now we find out that Jihl is having twins! This just seems like more evidence that Jihl is indeed one of Ragnarok's chosen; now we just need confirmation that Lightning is also.

Jihl is, without question, my absolute favorite character from this particular story. All of Prudence's characters are awesome, but Jihl is this story was just fantastic. Seriously, the Umbra had better praise her after this because she is a freaking hero! Also, while Flight will always be my favorite pairing, after this, I absolutely love Lightning/Jihl; that ending was perfect!

This chapter just had so many terrific moments. Sage is confirmed dead, Jihl and her babies survive the fight, Lightning wakes up, Jihl wakes up, you can see that Fang is in a slightly better place from having Lightning and Jihl around, Lightning and Jihl are completely free, and, to top it all off, Lightning proposes to Jihl. I don't know what, if anything, Prudence has in store from this point, but this chapter was just perfect!

Terrific story! I loved every minute of it! XD
Hydrate chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
Cute ending.

(But asflhgsoudgh actually having the FLight babies around in your stories (and in this case the Fang and Jihl babies too) would be so adorable.)

You changed the pairing to Lightning and Jihl as well. Did you have something else planned at first?
AbsitInvidia28 chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
I... this is the end? But what about Fang? Her power is still sealed? She'll still be passed around to the other Umbra to be raped? I... what? The biting Jihl and Lightning was her claiming them as her choosen, right? But if this is the end, what happens with all of that? What happens to Ragnarok/Fang?