Reviews for Only As Expected
rebbblake chapter 22 . 2h
light in this fic is like fang in smoke n mirror, too emotional and hard on themselves. and jihl, jihl is such a sweet girl in here, but i still cant dismiss how much a bitch she is in SnM
rebbblake chapter 15 . 3h
soo... i read your OaE on ao3 and couldnt help but wondering that serve as prequel or something? obviously you changed some of it, because jihl n light arent slaves in there. and holy shit jeanne is fucking badass
rebbblake chapter 14 . 12/15
so it is clear now that cocoon is way more fucked up than pulse. and i can see how light going to struggle with her daddy issues. cant help but cringed when light want to keep the mark on their back
rebbblake chapter 7 . 12/15
it's funny how light see umbra as rapist but didnt think twice about the women in cocoon who have to serve men like it's normal daily occurrence. how fucked up this universe anyway
rebbblake chapter 2 . 12/15
so all woman is born to serve men? and if they didnt manage to bear a child before a certain age then they will be slaves? (which probably doesnt change much because it is still against their will). i dont get it, i mean i didnt play bayonetta and ff so i dont get a lots of thing in here
Wolvenkite chapter 61 . 4/11/2013
This isn't angst. This is tragedy. It seems you've run out of happy endings?
Sure Why Not chapter 61 . 3/28/2013
What the fuck
Leonard Vindel chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
I was so caught up in the happenings of Paradiso that I forgot about the breeding that was being done outside of it. At least the Umbra allow visitations for the mothers but it must be so horrible to leave your child there and return another day instead of being there constantly, very cruel.

Fang gave Summer twins as well huh, but she didn't even get a chance to hold them or anything. She must hate the Umbra and Fang so much more now and they've even taken Sky away from her. She must be a mess right now, is she even going to survive on Sky's promise of returning to her?

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a sequel to this but it's all up to you mother.

Thank you so much again for sharing this with us, I always appreciate the efforts you make.
Leonard Vindel chapter 60 . 3/12/2013
Now I'm sad, can't believe this story is over. But i guess after 60 chapters, i'd be tired too. So THANK YOU so very much for the epic tale mother.
I'm still curious about what Fang's bite and how it leads to the comatose state both Lightning and Jihl were in. Fang is a little more open now which is very good.
Jihl survived all that with her twins, i'm very happy about that and also that Lightning proposed to her as well. Glad Lightning finally let Jihl call her Claire and that they are getting married :) :)

Thanks again for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed it :)
DaPhoenix chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Wow...that was a mysterious twist. Good job.
Passerby-A chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Damn it, you should have ended it on the previous chapter. I need this like I need a splinter in my eye. On another note, chapter 61 notwithstanding, it was good that you decided to 'end' on a happy note. But, really, could've given the epilogue a miss. Nice job breaking it, hero ;)

Anyway, it's finally finished. Opinions aside, fantastic job. Never a faster writer. Churning out 60 chapters in mere months. Thanks for the fic and hope to read more from you. Cheers.
SideQuester chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
So this is the community that the Yun women are sent to after they are impregnated by Fang/Ragnarok. Seems like such a "wonderful" place, doesn't it? Yun mothers get the privilege of visiting with the children they are forced to have, if they behave themselves. Gee, aren't the Umbra just the most wonderful leaders!? :-(

It looks as though some of the Umbra have gotten a lot more brazen now that the last Sage is dead. How can they possibly justify taking a Ragnarok child that isn't even equipped to produce more?! Man, there are so many things wrong with that one question alone. I'm actually hoping that this marks the start of some kind of revolution against the more wicked Umbra; Roma and Techne definitely topping that list. That would be an awesome sequel!

Honestly, who could blame Sky or Summer for hating the Umbra and Ragnarok. I just hope that come to realize that Fang hates this situation even more than they do. She certainly does not deserve to be hated. That aside for now, while there situation isn't certainly not a happy one, I am glad that Sky and Summer have made it into this story. I wonder, does Sky being taken away mean she will end up meeting Lightning and Fang soon, or is there some special holding place for "favored" Yuns?

Another chilling, but very intriguing epilogue! I sure hope this means a sequel! XD
BlueAbyssHax chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
I sense a Seeequeeel.
IceQueen69 chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
huh, so this is what it feels like to die inside. Love your stories but my god have they been getting sad to bittersweet endings lately lol. The Umbra are getting worse,Fang is still an abused slave with little to no will of her own, and as much as i have come to love them, Jeanne/Cereza aren't going as far as they should to stop what is being done to Fang and the rest of the Yun's and Jihl, bless her soul she is awesome still grinds my gears at times with her dismissive attitude at times although she ha gotten much better a the story has gone on. Now that the Sage is dead, it may be time for the Umbra to follow, Claire and the rest of the technically "good guys" have very little reason to make any more excuses for them. I beseech you dear Mother to write a sequel for your loyal readers.
Kadajclone100 chapter 61 . 3/9/2013
Well...THAT was certainly depressing lol although i am glad to see Sky made it into the story, I am pissed that the more evil Umbra managed to survive to the end and it looks like things haven't changed for the Yun's, in fact they seem to be getting worse. Please please please write a sequel mother. this ending killed my feels lol.