Reviews for Just A Dream
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 1/24
you are mistaken lightning is dreaming this serah dies at the end of Final Fantasy 13 2 serah memories into the crystal stasis with you couldn't handle the reality to her sister was dead that explains why chocolina is chippy. The vold beyond on for Final Fantasy 13 2 merges with a Valhalla so why in in Crystal stasis she was able to live the dream that she always wanted to her have for short time and crystalstasis that's she was confused.
Leonard mosca chapter 1 . 1/18
I think you're right about the crystal stasis dream by the way. Is why the lighting was surprised fang in the desert working with bandits. cuz she would call her stasis dream. and you're theory about the parallel worlds is pretty interesting in that one aspect in Final Fantasy 13- 2 cruising Final Fantasy 13 2007 serah&nole tween parallel dimension not time traveling Valhalla is the place where is like Grand Central Station for time travel in an interdimensional Parallel traveling.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I don't know what it is about dreams/memories, but they thought of life being a dream or having amnesia frighten me more than anything. More than not being able to see (I value being able to see a lot :D). I can never resist the stories though (they usually end up being some of the best, just like this one).

Thank you for this fic. I haven't smiled like this in a long time
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Looking forward to reading more by this author. It is sobering indeed to think that Lightning might not get a happy ending after everything that she goes through. Hope to see more of her getting the happiness she deserves.
MasterPr0 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The end with everyone all cuddled up was adorable! And I never thought about that! That would be pretty messed up if it was like Inception. A dream within a dream. Cool concept though. As I'm typing this I can't remember if this is a oneshot or an actual story. Anyway, loved it!
Logos Minus Pity chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very interesting premise here. I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and the issues of dreams and happy endings that it touches on. Of course, it was also somewhat disturbing thinking about the juxtaposition of the different worlds/timelines (since, of course, we all know how darkly FF XIII-2 ends on). Still, it was all in all a very enjoyable read, with just the right amount of everything in it-intimate moments between Fang and Light, brief touches of humor, endearing domestic scenes, as well as a good dose of introspection and more serious reflection. Really, though, as per usual you stringed every part of this story together very well, and even though it lacks the action or fluff that I typically read in one-shots, it definitely makes its mark, and I loved reading this.

Kudos!

Logos
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was a fantastic story (though, then again, when aren't your stories fantastic? Lol). It really gave me the chills, Lightning mulling over the horror that is what her real life is in the actual FFXIII games. Like you, I like this version of reality better. Lightning has been put through so much already, I really can't bear to seen her put through another ringer again. Thank you for giving our favorite characters happiniess. :)
P8ntball25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was amazing! I think I read this one at least three times in the last day, and I have read Ordinary Heroes and Tell Me A Story too many times to count. I just love the way you portray my two favorite FF13 characters and I hope you continue writing about them!
shezaei-neko chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful chapter.
I can totally see this happening in this universe.
At least here, they did have their happy ending.
I want to see how the others - Fang, Vanille, Hope, Serah - react to this. Even Averia and Diana. It'd be nice to see their POV in the matter.
Amazing story. Please continue!
Silentx32 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
My god I always have those thoughts from time to time it's really trippy to think about but just imagine the possibilities but before I I mumble and lose track I would like to thank you for another interesting read.
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Such a wonderful family...I never get tired of reading about them. :)
Baueros chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
genuinly loved this fic the idea that someone wouldn't want to count it with Tell Me A Story and Ordinary Heroes (both of which i've read multiple times) is absurd.

The bit at the end actually made me cry and that in itself is an achievement as I have only cried four times (not including this) in the last twelve years.

I love your writing and each new update makes my day so much brighter.

Keep writing you're a true inspiration to me.

Baueros.
dainlord chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this is great! is there going to be another chapter or is this a oneshot?
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I do enjoy this little 's a good one and one that hits really close to the sort oft hings Lightning would most likely do after waking from a nightmare.
Xianit chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was really interesting... I like the idea of Light dreaming of another universe. Too bad it had to be THAT though...