Reviews for When Sesshomaru Smiles (Negative)
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 1 of the guidelines.

Lists are not allowed on this site and can lead to you being reported if you keep it up as it is.

As a suggestion with how to fix it - why not write a group of short stories with each one being based upon one of the points on your list and just having this being as a guide or a table of contents.

MGTS of Critics United
A.brokenheart.might.never.heal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like the one about kigomes grand father. Vhild ye are funny:dies from laghing:
emopanda12012 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wats wrong with inuyasha gone demon? seriously ur profile pic? sasuke is mine!
hey how do we get into our own account on f.f. after creating it cuz i just amde one n i cant get on it! i literally have like 4 emails 4 fanfic but they never let me back on! wtf!? help
MonNos chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
_hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahhahahaha_
that was funny _hahahahahahahhahahahahaahaha hahha_
Nilaloveswriting chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Death and maybe IMPOSSIBRU!
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
DAMN YOUR LIKE 23 MORE WORDS! Lol Jk WOMANS UTERSUS BREAK! Lol! Jaken builds a bomb shelter...KANNA CRIES HOLY CHRISTMAS NUTS! Mai BABY! .father. *scarred for life* Nice story Joey-chan! :)