Reviews for Welcome to Avengers Mansion
Well… Were fuck
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
: ) !
DGtnsl chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
My oh my. Gamzee just went falling who knows how far into the streets of New York. Hmm, I wonder why Kurloz wasn't being much help, with those chucklevoodoos of his. Then again, he probably found it amusing. haha! Shame Karkat couldn't be more moirail-ish with Gamzee, but then again, as Sollux said, everyone was tired. I loved how Equius cracked the glass of the cell. Seriously, what was SHIELD thinking, putting all 16 in one cell? Whatever, it was entertaining. I also loved Eridan getting tossed into Feferi's grip, I could imagine his expression of indignation and confusion!
btw, I was looking forward to the highblood interviews. Kurloz would have been entertaining with his creepy smile and silence. Eridan being high and mightly, Feferi being bubbly for a princess might have thrown SHIELD for a loop too, since she doesn't act very authoritative.
Can't wait for more randomness!
FlockPack chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Nick Fury is director. Maria Hill is Assistant director. According to most comics and tv shows. Hope I helped.
S1lverblade chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Darkwolfpup22 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
Plz continue im favouriting your story ;)
Solluxander Captor chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
AAAANNNDDD Gamzee goe2 2ober. II cant beliieve ii diidnt expect thii2.
Solluxander Captor chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Update!
hi hi 1234 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
dang i really liked this story to
WonderCuffel chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
TT Really okay I really liked it but okay
butterflykrp2 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
hehehe as usual this was funny and awesome! cant wait for what comes next :]
Bored I am chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I CAN FAVORITE THIS! I feel kinda bad for I... Hehe but its so funny reading about her getting freaked out by the trolls XD I cant wait to see more, so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ghostlyGatherings chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
AWESOME! AMAZING! I can't wait for the next update!