Reviews for I Insist
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 2 . 4/3
Please update! The story is really promising!
Ginger Mouse chapter 2 . 2/8
where's the rest? geeze people get no fun out of these, though I'd like to see MeyRin and Ciel pairings more often
PhloxPopuli chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I really like this fic, i've never really thought about the pairing before but I think you've just converted me. Well done!
Please keep writing more!
Paper Train chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I really like this story! I honestly wasn't expecting more Ciel x Maylene stories to pop up. Last time I checked there was only one, maybe two other than my own. Great job and I hope you continue writing )
The Midnight Huntress chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
update soon
prime-butt chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I WHAT MORE!
woooimmafox1305 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
LIZZY Y U ALWAYS COME IN STORIES I READ DX ! also as the great oliver twist said
Please sir (or madam ) can I have some more?
elisamadness chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Please! I beg to you,continue this amazing story I really want to read more about meyxciel!.with love eli 3
StariChanx chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice! it's very interesting!
Jywy chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I am so proud of you. X'D And Lizzie can just be a fangirl and help Mei-Rin. (I don't know, I'm haven't seen Black Butler sooo)
I hope this isn't it! HURRY AND GET ALONG WITH THE PLOT! :D
Jywy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
WHY HAVE I NOT READ THIS EARLIER?! *flips table*
*O* Uhh... your vocabulary. You seriously sound like some serious college student with that vocabulary. .-. I had to search the a lot of words up!
Your first sentence was so long and descriptive I died already. XD And I tend to use a bigger (and colorful, depending) vocabulary when someone is opposing me, or when I get mad. XD Unfortunately, I don't know that much words and I probably use them all the wrong ways. ;;
I never would have thought that Ceil would fancy Mey-Rin. When did this happen? Then again, I didn't finish black butler sooooo...
WHY YOU THINK YOU WILL GET FLAMES? Are you trying to summon the devil? *Hetalia England reference* heehee.
Reader of the Universe chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hello. I was idly navigating the site and when I was finally fed up I clicked on a random story to evaluate. Your story happens to be it.

Grammar and syntax: Not bad. There was a few run-on sentences though like the very first sentence of the chapter which began with "Ciel sat idly by". I suggest you break up the long and lengthy sentence to a few sentences. Keep it concise. Otherwise the script is clean and free of common errors.

Plot: Manageable. It appears you intend it to be lighthearted and blithesome. You've introduced a majority of the characters. It's important to give a background on how and why Ciel and Mey-Rin grew affectionate towards one another, but I have not gotten very far into the story to know yet.

Characters: As expected Ciel and Mey-Rin are a little out of character but that is somewhat necessary to suit the plot of the story, no? Tolerably good depictions of their general characteristics, I'll hand you that.

Handy Reader Tip: Don't cast the hook blindly for reviews. That just translates to desperation. You do not want to tempt malicious reviewers. Have confidence. Keep faith in your story and ability as a writer.

Conclusion: Passable. On a scale of 1-100 I would grant you 85. If you have questions, concerns, or comments feel free to private message me. I would be happy to lend you some help, if needed.

Sincerely,
ROU
Gemonie03 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Please don't kill Lizzy... but you could always have a scandales affair! Or not... it's really up to you... but I enjoy the way you write Ciel and Mey-Rin btw. Please continue.
unlogin Shirato chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
The story line's simple but I'm dying to know what's next.
C'mon, tell me tell me tell me! ;)
TheNerdling chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
CAT FIGHT! Hehehe just a thought (and call me crazy but isn't Ciel always sarcastic?)