Reviews for Two Worlds, One Sky
AIK2 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Connor is going to get into so much trouble if he keeps denying what he's feeling.
Reunarudo chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
Is this the end? I really hope it isn't. This is such a great story and I love your stories with Connor and Ellie. I've read "Tomahawks and Briefcases" twice. And I hope that you continue "Arrows and Mustangs." It's great.
michellerayne03 chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
AWWWW that's adorable
Nutty Squirrel chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
Is this the end? I'd be kinda sad Bc I love this story so much...but I liked this chapter even though it was short.
MrJaffaJack - The Fanfic Fella chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
Very good story. I will be sad to see it go. I hope that there will be a sequel, but I will trust your judgement.
RM Kox chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
I love this story so much! I cant wait for it to be finished so I can re-read it from start to finish! :)
dragoniall chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you the great read!
MrJaffaJack - The Fanfic Fella chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
My God, this is getting TOO CUTE.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
YES! X3
A beautiful end to a beautiful story. I found how you transitioned between scenes and years so smoothly was just so... so clever! I need to learn from senpai! *bows*
And this story... it makes you love everyone.
No need to favorite this story when you're already a favorited author!
RM Kox chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! Please tell me there is more to come?!
liontaming chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Oh god, I love it!
The Forgotten Reader chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Holy mother of Rome, HE FINALLY DID IT!
HELL YA! WOO! I ran across this story weeks ago and tried reading it but I got bored of it. So, after it appeared again on updates on story; I finally decide to read and this is hella amazing.
To be honest, I'm surprise there isn't a sex scene yet in this. (Like srs you can see them love waves flowing out of them as Connor took it a bit further, but only to the neck.) Connor would be so confused, shy, and blushing so hard if he tried that. Stuttering included. XD
KawaiiPrincessPotato chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
HOOOOOOLYYYYY FAAAAAAK! I SQUEALED! I SCREAMED! I YELLED! And I CRIEEEEED!

Oh my god! Im so happy for them! Im literally crying out of happiness and my thumbs are trembling because of the fuzzy feeling! OMGHSHAHAAKALSBHAEB! THIS IS AN AWESOME CHAPTER!

THE FEELS! OH THE FEELS! I NEED A TICKET TO FEELADELPHIA BECAUSE I'M SO FILLED WITH FEELS!

(In all honesty not many books or fanfic even are able to make me have such strong feels that my legs are literally wagging like an excited puppy so GOOD EFFING JOB! YOU TALENTED WRITER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING DIS FANFIC!)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
Mhh I think there's some kind of problem o.o yay codes D:
might know this chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
You might want to check the format...