Reviews for Two Worlds, One Sky
RM Kox chapter 20 . 1/3
I love this story so much! I cant wait for it to be finished so I can re-read it from start to finish! :)
reijiyamato chapter 20 . 1/1
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you the great read!
MrJaffaJack chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
My God, this is getting TOO CUTE.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
YES! X3
A beautiful end to a beautiful story. I found how you transitioned between scenes and years so smoothly was just so... so clever! I need to learn from senpai! *bows*
And this story... it makes you love everyone.
No need to favorite this story when you're already a favorited author!
RM Kox chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! Please tell me there is more to come?!
liontaming chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Oh god, I love it!
The Forgotten Reader chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Holy mother of Rome, HE FINALLY DID IT!
HELL YA! WOO! I ran across this story weeks ago and tried reading it but I got bored of it. So, after it appeared again on updates on story; I finally decide to read and this is hella amazing.
To be honest, I'm surprise there isn't a sex scene yet in this. (Like srs you can see them love waves flowing out of them as Connor took it a bit further, but only to the neck.) Connor would be so confused, shy, and blushing so hard if he tried that. Stuttering included. XD
KawaiiPrincessPotato chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
HOOOOOOLYYYYY FAAAAAAK! I SQUEALED! I SCREAMED! I YELLED! And I CRIEEEEED!

Oh my god! Im so happy for them! Im literally crying out of happiness and my thumbs are trembling because of the fuzzy feeling! OMGHSHAHAAKALSBHAEB! THIS IS AN AWESOME CHAPTER!

THE FEELS! OH THE FEELS! I NEED A TICKET TO FEELADELPHIA BECAUSE I'M SO FILLED WITH FEELS!

(In all honesty not many books or fanfic even are able to make me have such strong feels that my legs are literally wagging like an excited puppy so GOOD EFFING JOB! YOU TALENTED WRITER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING DIS FANFIC!)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
Mhh I think there's some kind of problem o.o yay codes D:
might know this chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
You might want to check the format...
Aeterna Helena chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Wait...that's it? There is going to be a continuation right? Please tell me its not over yet! T T

Oh ahahah. Hello. Helena here just dropping a reciew to say YOU ROCK! This fanfic is tre magnifique! You stayed true to the characters, the conversations isnt awkward or too fast paced, the intimate moments weren't cheesy (well to me haha xD) but really i love their intimate moments. Its just to sweet and its like they're this two people who are naturally made for each other.

I can't get enough of Ellie. Here i am sitting here reading this chapter from 1-18, from midnight till like 5 am i think so its your fault if i don't wake up for college :p haha Kidding, kidding.

But really Ellie is an amazing character. I was all 'WHY IS SHE NOT IN THE GAME?!' Haha she's just so perfect and i love how you inserted her in the events of the game perfectly. You used all of the side characters perfectly. I mean i feel like Davenport is a great place to live and probably just makes me want to spend the summer there with all of them xD

I never could imagine how Connor would be like in love. I actually thougt he couldnt love but you totally proved me wrong so ROCK ON HONEY!

I can't wait for the next chapter. No rush of course. Keep up the good work! :D
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Oh sweet mama. How is the next chapter coming?
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
"Ohhh can you fell the love tonight!" ;)
Zelink005 chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
What a great chapter ! :)
Assassin In Black 1783 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Holy fruit loops! I always thought that his assassin friends cut the rope! I never knew it was Haytham! :O