Reviews for The Disease that Killed Love Book II
Moon Mistress chapter 24 . 2/25/2003
*sighs* Another great story of the "The Disease That Killed Love" Chronicles completed.

Sojin: Think she'll come out with Book I?

MM: I hope so! I really want to know what's going to happen to Syaoran and the gang.

Sojin: .

MM: Well, if you have the time, please inform me when you put Book I of "The Disease That Killed Love" Chronicles. Arigatou gozaimasou if you do! Good luck and ja ne!

Kirjava-chan chapter 24 . 2/22/2003
This is going to be real short because I want to go and read Book I, ok? Great chapter!
Kirjava-chan chapter 20 . 2/13/2003
Hey! Great chapters, they almost made me cry! I was *this* close to crying. Please, please, please update soon!
Syaoran's Tenshi Itsumademo chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
this was a really great chapter...i hafn't managed to keep up with ur updates, prob cuz i'd been off for a short while...but anyways, just like the very first story i read of urs, i knew u were the best Syaoran story writer..i luv the way u described his feelings, n his emotions,so update soon!
SS chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
WOnderful fic can't wait for the continuation
sem115 chapter 17 . 1/22/2003
wow this story is getting really good. e-mail me when you up-date. I really, really, like your story. Up-date really soon ok.
Shiroi Prayer chapter 17 . 1/20/2003
KLG: SNIF SNFI

TTTT

Y did u hav to make it so sad?

KLB: Plz continue~!
Kirjava-chan chapter 17 . 1/8/2003
Oh. My. God.

I'm crying. I'm actually crying. This is just so touching. Syaoran, blind. That's... I don't know what to say. The last part was beautiful.

Please, update it soon.
dstrbd child chapter 17 . 1/8/2003
wow. that's about all i can say. wow. i really luv your story and i hope that u write more soon because i have become addicted to it. it is just soooooooooooo good. plz write more chapters soon. this is one of the best fanfics that i have read, so plz write more soon!
Moon Mistress chapter 17 . 1/8/2003
ON NO! I can't believe you made Syao-kun blind!

Sojin: Cool down...

MM: D-d-demo! Syao-kun's blind! How can I cool down!

Sojin: *sighs and shakes his head*

MM: Onegai, update A.S.A.P.! I'd really appreciate it! Ja!

Jared chapter 17 . 1/7/2003
That was really sad! I mean, knowing that his sight is just the beginning, losing faith in everything, in himself... but I guess it does suit the title very well. I guess the story wasn't meant to be a very happy one, ne? Still, I really like it. _ Please, do continue to update when you have the time. _
yaa chapter 17 . 1/7/2003
I hope you update sooner. I love your stories!
Moon Mistress chapter 16 . 12/20/2002
*sniffs* So moving...ALL of these chapters! You must update soon! *sniffs* You're doing such a good job! Keep it up! Ja!

Jared chapter 16 . 12/1/2002
That was so sweet. Though it was a little depressing as well, but I think that's what makes it so nice. _ I really like it! Do keep writing, k?
Lord Cirenmas chapter 16 . 12/1/2002