Reviews for Daemon Black's POV throughout the series
Please come back! Please I would love to read more scenes from our favorite book boyfriend's point of view. If you need ideas for what scenes to write I would love to suggest some:) but please keep writing I love your appraoch to daemon and really want to read more:)!:)!
Aw :(
Amanda chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Love all three of them!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Holy good wow! These chapters were amazing! And so very gratifying after not having had the usual couple chapters from Daemon's POV at the end of Opal. There are a few things grammar wise etc. that you need to look out for, but honestly (and this is saying a lot) they barely even detracted from the story since you did that well with it. The way you write Daemon is very true to Jennifer's characters that it was entirely believable. I would absolutely LOVE to read more from you, whether it's more random chapters from Daemon's POV or even if you just continue from here and go on with what you think will happen in the next book. Can't wait to read more so please update again soon!

Jess
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
.GOD.i read this before in katys POV,but now that I read it in Daemons POV I feel sooooo bad for them!
misguided.ghost777 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Why do I feel like this scene is way more awful from his point of view.
misguided.ghost777 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
THIS WAS PERFECT!
Well I feel like daemon cusses much more in his mind
WanderingAngel97 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Please do more of these chapters! They are soooooo goooood!
Livlia chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
that made me tear up :') i love those books...
lovingaunt2012 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I so wanna cry. Its sad
MusicNevaSleeps chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
This is pretty good, but with the grammatical errors fixed, it could be even better.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Heartbreaking! Exactly how I imagine it... my heart goes out to Daemon :( It is going to be a torture to have to wait until August.
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is making me cry all over again. The end of Opal had me bawling my eyes out. I hate bill, biff, barf watever tht idotic, traiters name is. Killing him would be showing him mercy and he doesn't deserve it. What he deserves is something FAR worse! Gosh i hate him with every fiber in my bones. Other than the reminder of my hatred for biff and the sadness at the end of Opal, i really love this. Thanks for doing this. There are so many good Daemon points of views that Armentrout doesn't put in her books!

p.s this wait feels like hell, i just want the next book to come out!lol
SekaiDesu chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Hi. I really love this. I enjoyed it. Can I translated this into spanish? I have friends who want to read it. Thanks.
Peaches27 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
WOW! this is simply amazing! i love the lux series and im so glad that people are deciding to write fanfiction! :)
this was amazing thou! you are an amazing writer! :)