Reviews for After The Crash
dragonmactir chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story. 'Nuff said.
d1x1lady chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Oh my goodness! You've reached a new high with this story. Absolutely incredible.
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
You have an incredible way with words. Just amazing.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Fantastic job!
iknowuknow chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Lawson227 chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Oh, what a lovely, lovely reward and SO worth the wait!

Best thing about this chapter, like the others, was how it built and built up to the (forgive the pun) climax of the story. The anticipation of their return to work, tempered by dealing with Henry and Shawn first (PERFECTLY executed, by the way- especially Shawn's response), followed by the actual return. Allen's reaction was beautiful, as was Carlton's to her- and if a scene like that ever actually happened on the show, that's exactly how I'd envision it.

Oh, Woody.

I was laughing so hard I was *crying*. It was so delightfully... Woody. Bonus points for fugue state. Bonus bonus points for "We pay him actual money."

The "reunion" with the rest of the station was wonderfully heartwarming and the end was...

I'm sorry to see this one end (as I am with all your stories) but on the upside, another wonderful complete story to revisit over and over again.
hfce chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Awwww.. It is so sad this story is finished. I loved it. What a perfect ending. :)
iknowuknow chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Awesomeness :)
Psych fan chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
You write so in character which is really awesome and hard to do, but congrats
dragonmactir chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Awesome. Massive extra-credit points for "The Ransom of Red Chief." 2013 has started off kind of rocky; its nice to have a good story like this to help me settle things back in order now that I'm getting back on my feet again.
hfce chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Oh my goodness. I just got my heart starting again. LOL! I was so scared and wondering how they would get out of this but I should have known. Lassiet always finds the way. Good job.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
*relieved flailing*
Lawson227 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013

Juliet & Carlton 1- Hugo the Skeevemeister 0

Actually, check that- Juliet & Carlton 100!

The suspense was great, up until battle and takedown and Juliet's defense of Carlton was a masterful thing.

As for the Big Reveal itself, I was cackling like a mad thing. Hugo, you got schooled, homie. *evil laughter*
Lupinista chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
you have such a talent, not only at writing Juliet and Carlton in character, but in LOVE. that, coupled with such a great suspenseful build-up has me on the edge of my seat! I love when I can get into a story so much I feel physically anxious for the characters, and you've done a superb job!
hfce chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Oh my God. It was a trap to get her away from Carlton. EEEKK! And yeah for the unusual marriage proposal. LOL!