Reviews for Shiner
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I think it's sweet ;)
thump chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
it was good. you're just tired.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is so beautiful. I really mean it. We always get to see the little boy, puppy dog faced side of Castle. I love how you have explored his caring, nurturing side in this fic, where he wants to be the one to take care of her like she is a little puppy dog.
He loves her so much, wants to be there for her, always. Though I do understand her independence, not wanting others, even Castle, to see her when she's down. Though I'm sure that wall is crumbling, once she understands and can accept his ways of always worrying and wanting to take care if her.
Loved the part where he told her the author wow be of more comfort than his books. Seriously, who gets to say that and get away with it! Well, I guess if its true, we can't argue.
Really nice work. And pffft to being uninspired. This was really gorgeous xx
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very Nice little story
heatwave1013 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I LOVE this, it is so kate and so castle and i just think this is totally perfect.
Castleforever chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was very cute. Great job. :) I kind of wish something like this would happen on the show.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
For being uninspired and tired, this was pretty darn good! :D
nikkidog chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Sweet, and actually in character!
KMacD chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You've marked this as 'complete', surely this is a mistake. Do we not get to see, at least, the morning after?
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was great. They definitely both show love in different ways, but they are simply two puzzle pieces who fit together!
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Nice one :-))

Good writing!
Thanx!
X suus
Mark C chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was wonderful.

It is totally like Kate not have Rick worry about her but that's not really a good thing to do.

Like Rick, I got worried when Espo called about Kate and then told him what happened. I liked how you had Rick not let Esposito finish, grabbed his wallet and keys, got a cab and went to Kate's. That showed he was worried about her and ultimately cares.

The scene in Kate's apartment was great. You did an excellent job with Rick getting Kate ice and ultimately start talking about what happened as well as Rick worrying about her. I think Rick got his point across that no matter what, he'll worry about Kate and want to take care of her when something like that happens. Kate understood that and was glad he was there.

The rest of the chapter was nice and sweet.

Excellent job.
ghost writer 77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was really good and well-written. I love Protective!Castle and I would like to see how he would react on the show in a situation like this.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow. I seriously love this. Wish you'd continue.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013