Reviews for A Gift for Frodo
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is very sweet! I watched this version of "Lassie" a few years back, when it played on a channel that ran old shows. I don't think I'd mind being "Timmy" for a while.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwwww... That last line...
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good one-shot crossover story. Yes, I already figured out the crossover, but I'm surprised the television fandom doesn't have it's own archive on this site. I hadn't thought of crossing 'The Lord of the Rings' with 'Lassie', but its works here.

Good dreams, if one has more bad dreams, can be a rare gem to witness unfolding before a dreamer's eyes. Wow, I sounded logical there. Moving on, and to the point: In a way, I'm glad Frodo had a pleasant dream such as this one, since I can relate through experience, dream gave him in this story. Of course, I understand Merry's teasing. Now you have me curious about Frodo's vivid dream, in spite of Gandalf's optimistic advice.

Good work, though. Mind if I put this in my hobbit community, even though I know it's supposed to be in the crossover section?

-Aria Breuer
Sandy-wmd chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I recently found one of your stories, and since then I've been reading almost everything you've written. Sorry about not reviewing more often, but I've followed and favorited a lot. You were right about this crossover being easy to identify, I got it from the silky-coated dog. :)
androidilenya chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Cute little story. Frodo needs to have nice dreams like that more often, 'cause this one seemed to help him. And it is funny that he dreamed of having a dog when his only other encounter with dogs was so traumatic...
So I guess we're working our way through the Fellowship's journey, huh? So maybe there's more Moria stuff, 'cause I like these stories. Really awesome.